Fourteen - Listen.. Please..

(cussing, a TEENY TINY BIT OF BLOOD, and mentions about murder)

Pepper's POV:

Oh! Hi...
You may be wondering... what AM I planning on doing to Cheesy?

Well, its simple, and a classic.

I obviously... KILL HIM!!

It'll be hard without anybody helping me, but I know just how to pull it off...

First I take Trophy's phone in his room. Tissues, his stupid snotty roommate, would be with YinYang in their room. I wouldn't bother to know or find out what they would be doing.

By 10:43 AM, Trophy always runs to the gym and takes pictures outside about an hour after working out. THAT gives me enough time to rummage through his things.

Once I find his phone, I guess the password. I saw him input it at the outside pool before, so it's not exactly guessing it.

I then text Cheesy to make him wait outside in the forest in front of the hotel.

Once I find him, I make my move. I haven't quite decided how I would kill him, but I know I will somehow.

Time to start my plan.

I sneak into Trophy's room, looking everywhere for his phone.

Please tell me he didn't take it! I was telling myself.

I found it!

Now, to unlo-

"Tissues, where could you possibly have even put your-"

Silence.

Me and YinYang just kept staring at each other.

"YinYang? Why did you guys stoh-"

Tissues pauses to look at me.

Shit I think.

"Whait a minute... Pehpper, is thaht... Trohphy's phone..?" He says, observing the case.

"PFFT! WHAT? NO!" I try covering up my tracks.

"Your literally in his room and all the drawers are open." Yang says.

"What!? They are?" I say, trying to get away with it.

"Are you trying to gaslight us into thinking you didn't open the drawers and took out Trophy's phone?" Yin asks.

"Its vehry obvihous." Tissues says.

"SHUT UP, YOU DISGUSTING SLOB!" I scream at Tissues. "THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!"

"HEY, DON'T TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT! HE'S VERY SENSITIVE!" Yang says, controlling their body to step in front of Tissues.

"Noh I'm no-"

"LET ME HAVE THIS MOMENT!" Yang cuts off Tissues.

"Well, it kinda IS our business. We walked in on you taking someone else's things" Yin seems to be saying.

I quickly get up, hopping out of the room.

"Just leave her. We'll deal with it later."

"But she just took someone's things!"

"And? Sounds like Trophy's problem. Not ours."

"Buht we still behtter keep an eye ouht for her. She couhld be doing sohmething dangherouhs."

No POV:

Once Pepper was outside, she unlocked Trophy's phone and began scrolling, looking for Cheesy's contacts.

Once she found it, she typed:

P: Hey, Cheesy. Could you meet me outside in the forest in front of the hotel? Thx.

C: ...

C: Sure. Why?

P: Something I gotta tell you.

C: ....

C: Okay! <3

This plan is going perfectly... Pepper thought to herself.

Pepper grabbed a knife from the kitchen and headed outside.

When she saw Cheesy there, she crept towards him as quietly as she could.

Once she got close enough, whoosh.

Pepper swiped her knife towards Cheesy, but before she could cut a line across his back, Cheesy had moved and she had cut the back of his leg.

"OW!" Cheesy screamed. "WHAT THE-"

He looked over at Pepper, now holding a bloody knife.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?"

"You know my exact problem, you BITCH!" Pepper yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Someone screamed from behind Pepper.

It was Trophy.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK PEPPER"

"T-Trophy! I can expla-"

"Oh, you've explained enough." Trophy said in anger.

He rushed towards Cheesy.

"Are you okay!?" He said panicked.

Cheesy pointed at the back of his bleeding thigh with a big cut on it, leaking with blood.

"Alright that's it." Trophy says. He picks Cheesy up under the arms and carries him into the building.

NO! NO NO NO NO NO!! Pepper thought.

I WANT THAT SON OF A BITCH DEAD!

Pepper hopped towards Cheesy and raised her knife, directly over his head while Trophy was carrying him.

"PEPPER!" Someone called.

It was Salt.

She grabbed the knife.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU'RE NOT LIKE THIS!" Salt screamed.

"I..." Pepper stuttered.

Salt then leaned over towards Pepper, and... kissed her.

Pepper's eyes widened. Huh..?

Her and Salt kissed for a while.

After a while Salt pulled away and looked at Pepper in the eyes.

She then inhaled and spoke, "If we both can't have who we want... can we.. have each other..?"

Pepper blushed, and nodded slowly, dropping her knife and kissing Salt on the cheek.

Salt smiled and hugged Pepper.

Cheesy smiled and yelled "Wow! I hope this relationship doesn't get too CHEESY!"

He slapped his knee and looked at Trophy.

"I have a good feeling your knee has bruises." Trophy said, looking back at Cheesy. He carries Cheesy to his room.

"Sooo... are we dating..? Orrr..." Salt says, looking to the side.

"I... Yeah.!" Pepper said, smiling.

So this is what it feels like... Pepper thinks to herself.

She holds Salt tightly, and smiles.