Six - Advice

(cussing and more liMe and LeMON-y thoughts)

Trophy's P.O.V.

Now time to find that STUPID Candle girl. I'd know which room is hers because she decorated her door with lights and shit.

She's a very calm person, so I don't have a reason to scream at her, since the only time I've ever interacted with her was when I was screaming and she was telling me to calm down.

I knock on her door quietly.

Then I hear a creak.

"Oh, hello there, Trophy. What brings you here?"

What. THE. FUCK!!!???
Why was her room so FUCKING NICE!!!???
It looked so calming.
Oh wait. I'm stupid. Now I get it.

"Hi, Candle. U-uhm... I'm actually here for... advice.."

"Of course, of course. Come in"

"Alright so... I'm imagining Cheesy in a sexy ass outfit. What the actual fuck do I do"

-you wont get to hear some of the advice. >:)-

Tissues' POV

Ya knohw- I'm starting to see Trohphy as mohre, umm, approachable! He's getting a loht of emohtional develohpment and isn't screaming at soh much peohple anymohre! I'm glad he isn't.

sneeze

Now he dohsn't need to keep making me sneeze in fear! But I still continue this condishawn would goh away. I just befriended YinYang- well, Yang in general. They're really noice, but since I have this condishawn, I can't really hang out with them...

Cheesy's POV

Another BORRRIINNGG day. Does it get worse? Sure hope it doesn't. I should really talk to Trophy. It's been 3- or 2 days since I've spoken to him? I don't know how much. I didn't count. But, yeah. I'm gonna speak to him and stop repeating the first thing I say!

Now, the hard part. Find him.

If I were Trophy, where would I be? 

I don't think he'd be in his room, but it wont hurt to look. 

Nah, he's not in there. Just a bunch of snot and tissues around and on Tissues's bed. E w. 

*1 hour later* 

UGH! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE!!! And he's NOT anywhere. Everywhere but... Candle's room... 

Candle is normally sleeping half the day. She says it "frees your mind". wHaT? I don't even know what that means. I'm not the person that has the ability to "free my mind." My mind is jumbled up with loads of things, like jokes, dumb knowledge, and Trophy. RIGHT! Trophy! I should really just see if Candle's awake. 

I arrive at Candle's door when I hear talking..that sounded like.. TROPHY? 

I leaned my head against the door to hear what Trophy was talking about, to Candle. 

My face suddenly turns into the brightest shade of red imaginable. 

(yes I wrote this during school)