ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

Start bij het begin

"Mmmm.."

He showed love to the other one before opening her legs to how he wanted. He then tapped her entrance with his tip as if he were knocking on a door.

She gasped as he finally stuck it in. He french kissed her as he started off with slow, long strokes.

"Mmm, Sinn."

He very slightly wrapped his hand around her neck and sped up his strokes.

"Ouu, slow down, Babe," Nai whimpered as she pushed his lower stomach. She knew he hated when she did that.

He took her wrist and pinned it to the bed above her head.

Nai felt like she was in heaven. She scratched his back because she knew he loved it.

"Right there, Sinn...don't stopp!"

"Who you belong to?" he asked in her ear.

"Myself."

Right then, he pulled out and flipped her over. He smacked her ass and then inserted himself into her.

She moaned, but too loudly.

He sped up his strokes without warning and pulled her up to where their skin was pressing together.

"Who do you belong to, Kanai?"

"I said myself."

He arched her back how he wanted and started pounding her shit.

"I asked you who you belong to."

"Okayy. I'm yours, it's yours!" she moaned loudly.

"That's what I thought. You not ever gon give my pussy up, right?"

"Mhmmm."

"Words."

"I'm not!"

"You not gon what?"

"Give your pussy up..ouuu, fuckk, Sinn!"

He slowed down and left a trail of hickeys on her back. He knew she was planning on wearing a backless top today and he did it anyway.

"I can't take it, Sin," Nai whimpered as she came for the third time.

Sin looked at her cream all over his d-. He kept going before he pulled out. His semen shot out on her back.

He smacked her ass before going into the adjoined bathroom and ran warm water on a towel. He then went back into the room and wiped the cum off of her back.

Nai was ready to go to sleep now.

"You can't go to sleep right now, Bae. We got things to do."

She was now sitting up with her legs crossed with her arms covering her breasts and her eyes half closed.

Sin picked her up and walked in the bathroom and sat her on the counter.