❖ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

Author : Hey guys been a long time now right, well Im very sorry for the wait TwT....

And a quick question, how did your first day of school went, mine was a blast ◉‿◉ that they even made me an Officer ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Anyways do read enjoy ಥ‿ಥ and just to say Im at school uplouding this (✷‿✷)

~Lets slap him, by Hinata-chan~

(Chapter 4)

꧁━━━━━━꧂

"Mikey" Says Hinata in a very low voice, glaring At mikey.

"Yes~ dear Hinata-chan~" Mikey says in a cheerful voice, grinning ear to ear, emma sweat drops looking back and forth between Mikey and Hinata. even draken got weirded out.

"I wanna see this fight" Says Kazutora.

"One thing I learn in seeing love Fights, is to never ever try to steal the Girls man from her" Said chifuyu.

"Chifuyu just where do you learn these things...?" Ask Baji looking at chifuyu who shrugs his shoulders.

"It's a strange world baji-kun, a very strange and dangerous world" chifuyu said.

"I agree with him" said yamagishi nodding his head.

"Are you the one who Organizes this Fighting ring?"
"Y-yess"

"Oh Oo~" Said ran grinning along with his lil' bro.

"Wrong move" Said Sanzu. 'now you will feel what our king's wraft is~' he thought.

"his dead meat now" Chifuyu said.

"Who the Fuck are you Huh?!"

"Ah Nobody~" Said Kazutora grinning.

"Ow!" Said Yamigishi Hugging makoto, while akkin covers Takuya's eyes.

"Ouch.." senju also covers her eyes but leaves some space for her to see a little.

"damn, those punches remind me of someone" said  hakkai as he flinched holding Yuzuha's hand, who accepted it and rubbed her thumb on his hand comforting her little bro.

"dont worry hakkai, his not here to hurt us" said yuzuha "And I wont let anything happen to you, I'll protect you" yuzuha said smiling and that made Hakkai calm down feeling safe.

"Few *whistles* damn" Said Shion "he really didn't hold back" Shion said drinking his coke.

"Well he deserved it nothing less" said kakucho looking at the screen 'it 's his fault for hurting Mitchy' he thought.

"I like this version of Mikey" said Izana.

"Now then Shall we go home Kenchin?"
"Underground Fights are stupid"

"cant agree more" Said kakucho, that's when Izana looks at his side which was kakucho "y-yes Izana-kun...?"

"why are you agreeing with him kakucho, dont agree with him, never agree with him! Have I made myself clear" Izana said a little bit angry. kakucho just nodded his head.