❖ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 ❸

❖ Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ : Hey there beautiful reader, Sorry I update this so late, Ive been very busy lately, because of my modules and my big sister duties / responsibilities... and the soon to be face to face classses really just like a drop bomb.
❃ But even so Im still goin to continue this no matter how much busy I am.

❃ I may be a little slow in the updates but, I just want to take my time and really put on there personality and the process how there views and feelings change from watching Takemitchi.

❃ So yeah, stay safe and have an absolutely fantastic day. ♥❥💋

And ↴
" Love " ➟ What he is saying / talking.
[ love ] ➟ Thoughts

... ❃

꧁━━━━━━꧂

Let's Begin
All of them get seated to a comfortable position, and watch the screen clearing up to a very dirty room. All was un arraigned and messy. When it started they see a man laying sides ways watching the TV. While eating. And all of them have a question mark on the side of there heads.

Shion " Who is he seating like that he looks ugly." He hissed eating his popcorn.

Ran " Ugly like you then I agree " he said and Hanma laugh along with him. And Rin eyed both his brother and the reaper.

Smiley " HAHAHAHAH, Damn Shion your Ugly as fuck "

Angry " Agreed "

Mucho " Aww guys be easy on the guy, see he have a rough day " he mock, he and muto fist pump

They where, somewhat enjoying the little moment when the TV moved to the news and give a very Unbelievable report or information.
Reporter:
The dispute between for a Tokyo Gang has been  in tensifying in the city .
It said then The toman Drop dead from the news, even smiley for the first time dint smile.

Draken " This how.! What the Fuck is this "

Mikey " This is nonsense! A complete lie "

Mochi " who would've thought you toman guys will turn to a heartless killers."

Koko " No wonder, The girl that was on the screen was angry at us "

Inupi" what's written a while ago was heartless now we know why "

Draken " Dont talk like you know us. And we would never do this "

Koko " For now that is"

Kazutora "what Happens in the future is the process of what we do in the past "

Kisaki " Good choice of words "

Izana " i never thought your like this Mikey-kun~ Shinichiro will be very sad and Disappointed of WHAT his Favorite little Brother will do in the future "

Mikey Widens his eyes and lowers his head, and izana smiled in victory. Then emma stands up and Hug mikey and that made mikey sigh in relief and izana drop his smile glazing at the two of them. While at the corner the people in the black robs one of then at the front let out a growl.
Then all again focused on the screen from the reporter to speak.
Recently uninvolved civilians fell victim to the  Dispute.
Tachinabana Naoto.