❖ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 ❷

𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕖
꧁━━━━━━━꧂

Everything was dark, you can only hear voice of your friends and enemies. Groans and shouts of confusion.

Mikey " Guys you with me?"

Draken " right beside you "

Kakucho " Izana-kun?"

Izana " No need to shout Im here at your right!"

When Izana finish speak, a light was shown and that was infront of them. When the clear white light shown they all look around and see that they where flouting in grabity and they are surrounded by beautiful light that can be called a star when your on earths ground. They all mouth-wid open in awe.

Emma "Thi-This is beautiful "

Mochi " I cant agree more "

Izana " hmm "

Senju " Just what is Happening?"

When they look they where all seperated. By group. Toman and mizo five with the girl where at the center, while at the right side where Taiiku gang and In the left side was Koko and inupi and four people who was covered with a black hoodie. And that make the two black dragons put them on there guard.

Ran " Are we in space?"

Rin " Looks like it "

Smiley " Then where do you think are we huh?? At the sun, Buncha idiots "

Angry " They have no brains big bro "

Rin " Why ya littl-"

Kakucho "enough!"

Yamoto " It looks like where stuck in space "

Mitsuya " Yah, But why are we here to begin with, it makes no sense "

When Mitsuya ask that the white light in front of them, was now, has black writing on it.

Chifuyu " Cool, its like where in a cinema, its just sad that theres no pop-corn and drinks "

Baji " Are you serious right now."

Hakkai " Im carving for Potato chips "

Draken " Alright enough Everyone be quite and Ill read it out loud "

" You Who have caused distraction and chaos to the country of japan, and to the burdens you have given to one person... all of you are heartless and mindless idiots."

(A/n about this part I just want to mess with them😋)

Smiley " Excuse me!!"

Pah " I am Offended "

Peh " Your perfect just the you are pah-chin "

Hina " aww "

Emma "Shhhh!!! Just let him read it jeezz!"

Yuzuha " heh! Men typical "

Senju " Tell me about it " she rolled her eyes back.