"you know what? i'll just go. see you." she waved at me sarcastically and left the room.

"wait! no don't leave me here!" I gasped having a fight with the blanket that wanted me to stay. "stop! i said stop!"
----------

it was a silent and awkward car ride to the facility center.

----------

as we walked through those doors I was immediately hit with the familiar sounds and smell of this place. I cant say I particularly 'missed' those things but it was for sure an experience.

I watched as y/n put on her signature lab coat. It was a total upgrade in style-points judging by what she wore at home.

I felt a small annoying tug at my sleeve.

"You again?!?" I raged.

"hello mister jealous hyung."

His utterly sweet voice rang in my ears.

"Hello Miss y/n!!" he said and ran to hug her legs. If it were me i would've kicked the brat- i mean uhh.

"oh hello to you too Minho! You've gotten taller since the last time i saw you!" she beamed.

"mhm! someday i'll even be bigger than that hyung!" he said pointing at me.

"excuse you?? what did you just say-"

"you probably will be, Minmin."

I could not believe the blasphemy i was hearing. It was like i wasn't even there.

"have the other kids been treating you alright?" she asked, while stroking his hair.

"hmm well the big kids are really mean.. and pull on my tail. it ouches." he sulked.

damn i almost feel bad for the kid..

"aww baby i'm sorry, next time it happens make sure to tell me or another adult, okay?"

"okay..." he sniffled.

"here i have something for you. close your eyes."

i watched as she dug into her pocket and pulled out a red lollipop.

"shhh this is our little secret."

he giggled with joy. "okay! bye Miss y/n!"

he turned to me and stuck his tongue out, red from the lollipop.

"you're lucky you're a kid." i growled.
-------

I followed like a kid as she walked to her office. she walked up to her computer and started tap tapping away at the keys.

bored. I did a 360° scan of the place and smirked. heheh no Nambastard in sight. That means no more disturbance and annoyance while i'm here.

My thoughts were cut off with a small bonk on my head.

"just what were you smirking all creepy about, just now?"