ex's best friend - taehyung

Começar do início

she was gone. why me? why do i lose everyone and everything i love?

"y/nnie, what is it?" jin rubbed my back as tears fell.

"she's gone" i sobbed.

jungkook's eyes softened and worry began to fill his face.

"jagi-" he called as i ran out.

later

"she's gone tae" i sobbed in his arms.

"i know y/n, i'm gonna miss her, why'd she have to go" he bawled.

the two of us sat in eachother's arms, crying our hearts out while sharing a tub of cookie dough ice cream.

"she-she was so youngggg" he sobbed while shoving a heeping spoon of ice cream into his mouth.

"i'll never see her smile again" i whimpered.

taehyung wiped his tears and sat up straight.

"it's ok y/n! she wouldn't want this!" he assured, "she was a beautiful worm!" he put a fist to his heart as a sallute.

"yeah! you're right!" i pretended.

it was silent, taehyung and i just looked at each other with determination.

"hey, i heard sally the worm died" yoongi, who just walked in deadpanned, "eh, guess it sucks to suck" he shrugged.

taehyung and i immeadiatly broke down in tears once again.

we had come across an image months ago. it was a tiny little worm, we watched it grow into a beautiful young worm.

"stop crying over an earth worm" yoongi groaned "you guys are ridiculous" he facepalmed.

"YAH! HYUNG HOW COULD YOU SAY SOMETHING OF THE SUCH! HAVE YOU NO HEART?" taehyung exclaimed as he clutched his heart, tears still steaming down the both of our faces.

"i don't have time for this" the older boy plopped on the couch with a deep sigh.

"Y/N I CAME AS SOON AS I HEARD! I BROUGHT MORE SNACKS, YOU AND TAEHYUNG CAN CRY IN MY ARMS FOR AS LONG AS YOU NEE-" jin rushed in, before he tripped, hence the cut off.

"you're such a clown" jungkook walked in.

"yoongi, get your son that you didn't birth! i have babies to take care of" he "flipped" his hair before marching over to taehyung and i, engulfing us in a hug as we cried in his arms.

jungkook plopped on the other coach and scrolling on his phone.

he began to giggle as he read something, then began to type.

who the fuck was he texting?

"OUoh sALlY tHE WoRM" taehyung sobbed, stuffing his face with chips.

"OUoH sALlY, i'Ll mISs HeR" jimin "cried" whil flopping on the couch and stuffing his face.

"if you guys wanna see a worm, just ask jungkook to whip his penis out" yoongi stated, hoping to catch the attention of the maknae, but it unfortunately had no effect.

jungkook continued to scroll on his phone before abruptly standing up and dashing out the door.

i frowned. it finally hit me, he was cheating. i was hurt. was i not enough? all that i did? was it all for nothing?

2 hours later

jin jimin, and yoongi had left to their rooms, taehyung and i were now on the couch, still in each other's embrace.

ding!

jungkook: we should see other people. we aren't working.

my heart dropped.