"You wanna watch a move?" He asks before pressing Netflix on his screen.

We'd have a drive to the airport and then we'd have a eight hour flight to Spain. This meant more and more alone time for me and Malik. I even started to notice that we weren't always being sexual, the nasty kisses had gone to passionate and gentle pecks, and while I didn't mind us being sexual I realized he actually enjoyed my company. And his mind was clearly elsewhere.

As I watched the movie I picked called "After" he occupied himself by laying his face in the crook of my neck. I glanced down at him to see his eyes closed and a peaceful look on his face. "Baby?" I call out in a whisper boldly.

"Mmm...?" He hums.

I lean down kissing him on the lips. "I'm so happy you came today." I admit.

The last thing he said before he went to sleep and I continued the move was

"I wouldn't of missed it for the world."

I stood in the lobby of the beautiful hotel tapping my feet against the marble floorings as our professor talked to the woman behind the desk about keys

I stood in the lobby of the beautiful hotel tapping my feet against the marble floorings as our professor talked to the woman behind the desk about keys. While everyone else was going two or more to a room of course me and Malik ended up with our own rooms.

It's dark outside and I don't exactly know what time it is here. I have to remember to set my phone to Spain timing.

"Hi," a voice calls out to me. I glance over my shoulder seeing a pretty girl girl with soft eyes, dark skin and her hair in a bob and she's wearing a blue sleeveless dress that reaches mid thigh with some white sandals. "I'm Aubrey. I don't wanna seem weird but I always wanted to meet you. You've always seemed so nice." She compliments genuinely.

I can't help to smile widely at that. Noticing how MJ who is leaned up against the wall with a tired look on his face eyes quickly flicker over to us before looking away. I touch my chest kind of gasping. "Aww that's so sweet thank you," I reply back just as genuine. "Nice to meet you Aubrey I'm Kimia." I reach my hand out shaking hers. "I never saw you around here."

"That's because she's not in our class." Cion says walking up entering himself in the conversation.

Aubrey gives him a confused odd look before looking back at me. "I'm not," she clarifies. "I take studies though. I couldn't miss out on the opportunity to see a place as beautiful as this one for the first time."

I smile and nod in agreement. "Same I've been many places but Spain I have not."

"Well maybe we can hang out while we're here. Not trying to be weird or anything it's just I don't really know anyone and-"

"Me and her were actually going to-"

I cut Cion off. "It's fine of course we can hang." I say more to her than him.

"Great." They both say in unison.

I just focus my attention back on my professor as he starts to hand out keys. He passed me a golden swiper key, while everyone else's was black me and Malik's were golden. I hated feeling more important than them but I knew that who are parents was forbid us from being treated as normal. Thankfully nobody here seemed to recognize us and I hoped it'd stay that way.