Even if she has feelings for me now, she didn't when she started. It goes to show how little people do for Honami and how much people have taken advantage of her kindness. My tiny efforts were like miracles for her, making someone coffee or buying them a chair was the barest of gestures.

Which is why at the moment I wanted to bury Class B. She gave them a foolproof strategy, worked herself to the bone for people and also took their struggles on herself. In gratitude, they stripped her of her leadership. It was for that reason that I was thoroughly looking forward to putting them into the ground.

Who would have thought that I could be enticed yet again into doing something because of Ichinose Honami?

"What you said about our class wasn't nice though, Kiyotaka." Honami said suddenly. We weren't far from the Class D base camp at this stage.

"Which part?" I asked curiously.

"Any of it. You may not like Kanzaki but it wasn't nice to call him a parasite. Also, Class B is just as much a threat in this exam as anyone else. I never looked down on Class D for their struggles or you for your laziness.

"It would be a mistake for you to underestimate me, don't mistake my kindness for weakness. Just because I used your idea for the first exam, doesn't mean I'm not capable of coming up with tricks of my own." Honami said with determination.

We entered the Class D base camp to see everyone sitting around the campfire and they all turned to look at us when we entered. I noticed some of them stare pointedly at mine and Honami's intertwined hands but I chose to ignore it. Now that there's light from the fire, I'd be able to see just how red Honami's face gets when she finally realizes.

"So, you're going to try and find our leader for the exam?"

"Of course, that's the objective isn't it? We're competing, just like Kanzaki said. Don't think I'll go easy on you because we work together on the council now," Honami said with a smirk. "I told you the first time I met you, I'm not just boobs and butt. I'll enjoy the look on your face when you realize, don't worry."

"They are nice though," I admitted boldly.

Honami really did look great in her gym gear, I kind of wished I got to see it more often.

"Have you two forgotten that I'm here too?" Arisu asked irritably.

Is it wrong to admit that I did? Arisu was as light as a feather and I was thoroughly enjoying the banter.

"Sorry, Sakayanagi-san," Honami apologized embarrassedly. "I'll be going back to our camp now that you're both here safely. Can I borrow this? I'll give it back to you when you bring Sakayanagi-san back from roll call tomorrow, same spot."

She shook the torch in her hand at me questioningly. I was planning to walk her back but got distracted.

"Stay for a bit, chat with the rest. They won't mind, it's all good," I said quickly.

Honami looked at the group hesitantly for a bit who was now watching what was going on in the distance with intense interest. I could see Karuizawa and Satou whispering to each other and giggling excitedly.

She seemed to wrestle with it for a bit as though deciding on whether or not it would be best to minimize the damage and go back now or stay and chat with the group. Suddenly as a thought occurred to her she looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"You're so confident that I won't find your leader that you would invite me to sit and chat with the class without hesitation?" Honami asked coldly.

"Extremely confident." I said challengingly.