Years Later.

Deku's POV

I was sitting in the couch, waiting for Kacchan to come home. He's awfully late today. And I want to know why. I texted him, but he didn't say anything about why he's late. If he isn't home soon, then I'll definitely be in a bad mood.

I heard the sound of keys on the other side of the door. I immediately knew this was Kacchan. I would run up to him, but my wolf features are still out and I don't wanna out them away. I heard Kacchan's footsteps enter the house. I also heard him place bags on the counter. I looked at the bags. I expected them to be grocery bags, but they weren't.

K: Baby! I'm home!

I: Hi Kacchan!
-What's in the bags?

I say as I enter the room. Making sure that the door was fully closed. I went up to Kacchan and kissed him.

K: That's a surprise.

I: Oooh~ I love surprises! Only from you though.

He laughed a bit. Then, he picked me up and carried me into our room. He placed me on the bed and then he got a quick shower. When he got out, my tail began to wag. He told me to get a shower too. And afterwards to get nice clothes on. I then did as he said. When I finished, I saw a little note on the bed. I went over to it, then read it. It said 'Izu, a surprise is waiting for you. Go to forest where I found you. When you get there, I'll be there with your surprise. Love you.' And so, with that I hid my wolf-ness and went to find the forest.

Once I was at the forest, I walked in and realised my features. I then went my cave. Empty. I went to the lake. No sight of him. I then went to where his class had camped. I see someone standing there, holding something. Slowly, I walk closer to the person, only to realize that the person was blond, tall, and muscular. I knew just from those 3 features, that person was Kacchan. I walked over to him and hugged him from behind. He turned around and returned the hug.

K: Hi baby.

I: Hi!
- What's the surprise?

K: Close your eyes real quick. And don't open till I say, alright?

I nodded. Then I closed my eyes. I heard a little bit of shuffling from right in front of me where Kacchan is. He then says to open my eyes. I opened them. I looked down a but and saw Kacchan on one knee holding a little box. The box had a ring inside of it! Wait. I've heard of this before. This is a proposal. When couples get together for life, marriage as some would say. He asked with nervousness in his voice, "Will you marry me Izuku?" I nodded aggressively. Then he stood up and I hugged so tightly. I then proceeded to kiss him over and over again. I was so happy today! Kacchan being late, was a good thing! I thought it wasn't though.

Hi! I don't know much about how people propose to each other, so I hope I did well.

Simple Question Time!

How was your day so far?

Mine was pretty good. (Although that can change depending on what happens.)

564 Words.