"That's it, Kitten." Grayson rolled the condom over his thick cock before he pumped his hand over his length. "You're such a dirty girl." Even though he said as much, Grayson grasped my wrist and drew my fingers away. "But you're not allowed to come unless I say so."

I swallowed around the lump in my throat. Everything told me to defy his orders and to make myself come. It wouldn't take much to get there and I was aching for it. I wanted it more than anything in the world. I twisted my wrist, but Grayson held firm. There was a warning in his eyes; do as you're told, or you'll get nothing at all from me. That was all it took for me to settle back into my role as his submissive employee.

"Yes, Sir." I fluttered my lashes. "I want to be a good girl for you."

With the leverage my wrist offered, Grayson pulled me up into a sitting position. My head swam as I was hoisted upwards. I felt like a rag doll after my blood had pulsed so resolutely through my veins, building to an orgasm that hadn't come to pass. Only when he thought I could hold my seated position on the edge of the desk did he reach for his tie. Grayson loosened the knot and whipped the silky strip of fabric free from his collar. A smirk played across his lips as he pushed my arms behind my back and leaned around me, his sheathed cock pressing enticingly close to my waiting pussy as he did.

I closed my eyes and breathed Grayson in as the silk slipped around my delicate wrists, wrapping them tightly together before a knot was pulled into place. My lips skimmed Grayson's shirt collar and the side of his neck. God, he smelled so fucking good. Just feeling his warmth against my body turned me on. It didn't matter that he was still in his shirt. If anything, that made it hotter. He really looked like my boss with it on, and I was his dirty little employee who wanted to fuck her way to the top.

With my shoulders pulled back, my breasts were on full display. With my bra straps halfway down my arms and the rest of it pulled down, I could do nothing to stop Grayson from enjoying them. Satisfied that I couldn't free myself and I was completely vulnerable, he palmed one breast while he kissed my bare shoulder. My eyes fell closed as his thumb teased my erect nipple, skimming over it before catching it against his finger and pinching it until I pressed my cheek to his and drew in a shuddering gasp.

"Do you want my cock, Miss. Da Silva?" Grayson breathed the question against my throat. "Do you want to know what it feels like to be fucked by your boss? Or should I keep your panties in here and send you back to your desk with a hungry, soaking pussy?"

"I want it," I whimpered. My voice quivered uncontrollably, just like the rest of me. The sound made Grayson's fingers clench around my breast. I squeezed my thighs against his hips. "Please, please let me have your cock, Mr. Reed. Fuck me, hard."

As if he'd been waiting for me to ask, Grayson's hand moved into my hair and grasped a fistful which snaked around his fingers. He pulled my head back, exposing my throat, and placed a firm kiss against my jugular. Grayson had pulled on my hair before, but this time there was an edge to his tone when he warned, "Be careful what you ask for, Miss. Da Silva. You might just fucking get it."

Unsure of where I found the confidence, I shot right back, "Only if you fucking give it to me, Mr. Reed."

There was no warning before his cock was inside of me. One moment it was pressed enticingly against my pussy, and the next Grayson's entire length had thrust upward and pressed against my walls. I couldn't help the loud, surprised gasp. The power of the first push had expelled the air from my lungs and I'd forgotten that we were meant to be quiet. Grayson's mouth found mine, but it was too late to stifle the noise.

It appeared that I wasn't the only one who'd lost sight of where we were. Grayson's tongue pushed past my teeth as we kissed. It was possessive and rough, and everything that I wanted from our roleplay. His fingers flexed at the back of my head, and I moaned into his mouth as my hair pulled at the roots. Any harder and he might have hurt me. It was just enough that it was pleasurable without crossing a line. Grayson put his other hand on the inside of my thigh, pushing it as wide as possible so that he could fuck me deeply. The edge of the desk dug into my ass as our hips collided, and the entire thing rocked with us, still creaking as the papers shifted and fluttered to the floor.