As he repositioned himself, Grayson stole a hungry, insatiable kiss. I pushed my fingers through his hair, the other hand on his back so he couldn't pull away. Remembering that my ankle was sore, he carefully moved my legs up. Grayson moved with them, breaking our kiss to kneel upright, and rested my ankles over his shoulders. I'd never felt so vulnerable before, nor so turned on. The sight of his powerful, rippling body between my thighs was one I'd never forget. He grasped my thighs, pulled back his hips, and rutted his cock into my tight, aching passage.

The feeling lanced through my body, a shock wave of heat and electricity that ignited my nerves and chased through my veins. The sound of his hips slapping against my thighs as he fucked me with abandon was intoxicating. The bed creaked and rocked under the force of each purposeful stroke and my moans filled the surrounding air. I reached up and grasped the pillows above my head, my hair spilt across the sheets like a dark halo, and I closed my eyes. I didn't want to stop watching him. I wanted to engrave the memory of that moment in my mind forever. It was just too overwhelming, the sight of Grayson clenching his jaw and squeezing my skin, the way he could control and manipulate me to peaks of pleasure I'd never known before, the sound of us connecting over and over with renewed desire.

Moans turned to breathless gasps and desperate cries. There was no one else in the house to hear us. No close neighbors who might press their ears to the wall and discover our secret. I didn't need to hold back as I succumbed to the roiling waves of heat which stirred into an uncontrollable tempest inside.

"Grayson, oh God!" I cried. My breath shuddered, and I gripped at my hair, tugging it at the roots as he fucked me mercilessly. "That's it, oh fuck, that's it. More! More!"

"The noises you make, baby," he all but growled. Grayson lowered his hands to the bed on either side of my waist and bore down over me, trapping my legs between our bodies. His cock thrust inside of me with such speed that I felt dizzy. "Fuck, you're driving me crazy."

Although that was what he claimed, it didn't stop Grayson from pulling his cock from the warmth of my pussy. I felt its absence immediately, the chasm of loss when we were no longer connected. I had mere seconds to catch my breath before he turned me over onto my stomach, my breasts buried in the creases of the upset sheets beneath me. I didn't need to ask what he wanted in this new position, Grayson made it clear when he pulled on my hips, lifting my ass and raising me onto my knees. If I'd felt vulnerable before, it was nothing to this.

As he plunged his cock back inside of me, I bit down on the pillow to stifle my groan. If anything, this turned him on more than my careless cries. I felt him tremble against my ass and his cock twitched within the confines of my womanhood.

I wanted him to fuck me like an animal, but Grayson resisted. Instead, he asked, "You remember when you slipped in the kitchen during your leaving party? In that sexy little bikini?"

I nodded against the pillow. Even if I didn't remember which bikini I'd worn, I remembered the way Grayson's hands had felt when he'd caught me. How hard his chest had felt against my back. Just how aware of him I'd been as a man instead of just my father's friend.

"Do you know how hard it was not to kiss you that day? Not to back you against the counter and fuck you? It was all I thought about for weeks, Chaise. Tearing that bikini off with my teeth and making you scream my name." Grayson struck his hand against my backside, and I felt the delicious pain needle across my skin. "If I'd known you wanted me too, I wouldn't have held back. Did you want me that day?"

"Yes," I breathed. It was terrible and wonderful to admit it. I'd been eighteen. If we'd wanted, we could've been together, but we'd both been slaves to the fallacy of moral decency. "Ever since that night I saw you on the pool table, I wanted that to be me."