Chapter 2//

A loud ring startles me awake. I slowly get up from my bed. I check my watch and realize that it's already 7am and decide to get up and brush my teeth. I walk into my bathroom and look at my hair in the mirror,it looks like a bush. I sigh. I grab my brush and put some paste on it and start brushing. As I am brushing, I think about the daily insults I get at school. Dave must be waiting for me to come to school. I feel tears rolling down my cheeks.What did I do to deserve all of this?
I spit out the paste in my mouth and wash my mouth with water. I use face wash and wash my face. Then I step in to the shower to take a bath.
I hum a random tune before I get finish and I step out. I take a towel and rub myself. My thoughts keep swirling around what was going to happen when I go to school. I slipped on my bra and underwear.
I wore my white blouse and navy blue shirt. It wasn't as short as those popular girls but it reached just above my knee. I was happy with that. At least I wouldn't get teased so much for that. I tried coming my hair and putting it into a neat pony but it looked so messy instead. I'm not rich or privileged enough to get stylists to get my hair and make up done for school. I didn't even know how make up worked. I'm sure mom had boxes of make up though. She is working in a club after all.
I checked my watch it was 7.35am. School started at 8am,so it wasn't a matter but I hated going early. Why? Because those bullies would be waiting just for me to come so that they could tease me and humiliate me in front of everyone. I called Autumn. The only girl I was friends with. She was an outcast like me. Her family life is better than mine and I'm happy for her. Her dad and mom are living together and she has 2 siblings. They're pretty nice except that they're really strict and they don't exactly pay attention to her feelings. That's why she feel into depression like me,but I'm glad we became friends thought. She made my life a whole lot brighter since I met here about 19 months ago.

"Hello Em?",She answered,her voice was dry but it was evident she was crying.

"Hey Autumn,wanna meet now to go to school? Everything okay?" I asked,trying to be as sensitive as I could.

"Yeah,it's fine. I'm coming. Meet you at usual place. See you there in 5 minutes." She said before hanging up. Something was wrong. She hadn't even waited for my reply. This wasn't good.

I walked to the where we usually met, a spot in the park where people rarely came because of its decaying flowers,and awful smell. It was the only place where people were not there to humiliate us. I walked over and sat on a bench. I was used to this smell. It almost felt so homely. We hung out here so often,it felt so normal. I looked around for Autumn and from a distance,I could see her climbing through the fence. I got up from the bench and ran towards here,as I saw her eyes puffy and red.

"W-what happened at home?" I asked,pulling her hand gently so that she would sit down on the bench.

"It's nothing really." She answered,rubbing her eyes.

"Autumn-",she knew I wanted an answer.

"No"she replied with a screeching agitated tone,holding my shoulder so hard,her nails were dripping into my shoulders. I looked into her eyes. That instant I say something I couldn't describe,so dark and so deep. I was scared and I didn't say anything.

"I-I'm sorry. Let's go now." I said instead,getting up from the bench. 'Way to go Em' I whispered in my head, disappointed with what I did to Autumn. She was my only best friend and without her,I would be nothing.

She stood up behind me and held onto my bag. "Autumn what-",I turned around to face her. She was crying silently.

"You have to help me please" she begged. I looked into her eyes and at that second,I understood what she had done.

"Autumn you d-didn't-" I started.

"I did Em. I fucking did." She answered me and sank to her knees and started sobbing so violently.

------------------------------------
hi bbYs,,
im so sorry i haven't updated anything in like forever oops. I'm gonna start updating everything from now on yay!!!
Tell me what you think about this chapter and also if you wanna talk to me,,,you can always private message me okie?
Here's someone of my social media:
Instagram- @narryem (IM REALLY ACTIVE)
Twitter- @ayenarryem
Tumblr- @crowningnarry
I love all of you so much and HAPPY INTERNET BEST FRIEND DAYS BBYS🍓🍓🚿