Prologue

Prologue

*****

Disclaimer - (Cause fanfiction is tricky ground and I hope not to offend the creator of the original story and get sued)

I do not own "The Evillious Chronicles" also known as "Story of Evil", it belongs to its original creator Akuno-P. The manga, "Aku No Meshitsukai", was created by "Nekoyama, Miyao (Art), Akuno-P (Story)" This is only a fanfiction that I was inspired to write by the original work. Please support the official release. Most of the media - such as the art and illustrations, gifs, video's, etc. used in this fanfiction - are from the web; thus, just assume they are not mine, unless mentioned. To fit the story, images are also edited by various apps and websites. So they aren't mine, just edited.

Also if you own a picture or Video that I found online, and you either want your name added, or me to take it down. Please contact me and we can talk it out. P.s. I also ask that you do not copy my work and publish it onto any other website.

Warnings: Reincarnation/Isekai

*****

When she was reborn into the life of Riliane Lucifen d'Autriche she thought she'd only have to dodge one red flag, and everything would be fine

When she was reborn into the life of Riliane Lucifen d'Autriche she thought she'd only have to dodge one red flag, and everything would be fine. She could hand over the kingdom to Riliane's twin, and live a normal, happy life.

But that wasn't the case.

She now has to deal with curses, seven mirrors, an inherent brother complex, and a persistent prince who just can't take no for an answer.

*****

"Greed. I wish it could be that. Greed is getting what you want and being happy. Gluttony. Gluttony is suffering from constant hunger. For food. For power. For everything. Never once feeling satisfaction. Always, always needing more." I said sadly, looking at the stars, as a tear gathered at the corner of my eye.

I felt Kyle take my hands in his, turning around I saw the prince kneeling down in front of me. Gently wiping the stray tear with his finger, he looked at me with a warm gaze, "I promise you. No matter how long it may take. I'm going to free you from this misery."

I felt my eyes widen and begin to get glossy as I realized, 'He's nice. He's truly this kind.'

In that moment, I made them, and myself a promise.

I will save them. Allen, Kyle, Michaela, Leonhart, Mariam, Chartette, and even Ney. I'm going to save them. I'm going to save all of them.

I'm going to make sure they all get the happy endings they deserve.

No matter what it takes.

*****

"Daughter of Evil"

"Servant of Evil"

"Regret Message"

I honestly don't know the story that well - I mostly just fell in love with Lizz Rivinett's songs on youtube, so for my sources I'll be using the english cover of the songs by Lizz Rivinett, and the fandom wiki. I will also be relying on the manga Aku No Meshitsukai quite a bit. But mostly, I'll be making the story non-canon, with very few canon aspects. Because my character will be making a lot of large different choices, which will affect the story quite a bit. But that should be fine, because I'll be going rouge with most of the plot. Using the original just for the timeline and just as a very, very, very general outline. This is kind of the first time I'm trying something like this, so wish me luck, I'm gonna need it. (Hopefully I don't screw it up).

And despite what a huge part the curse played in the story, I couldn't really find much on it. So I will be making up the whole seven mirror thing, where they are, and how to destroy them, on my own.