Kat Graham

Landing a small TV role was still a huge opportunity a lot of the time and in Y/N's case, he was the lucky one to be picked for this one. The E-Mail he received stated that it was supposed to be included in a new teen show called 'Speedsters' and he was supposed to be working for the neighbour, so that was exactly what he did while wearing shorts and a T-Shirt. Currently the young man was minding his own business, mowing the lawn and just whistling some random melody. Why? Because Y/N felt like it and it fit the scene when a red car pulled up in the nextdoor driveway. Chatter could be heard immediatly as a family of four was talking about something when the supposed 'teen' daughter caught a glimpse of Y/N who just stopped what he did to greet them all.

Y/N:" Good afternoon, everyone."

Louis (father):" May I ask who you are?"

Y/N:" Of course. My name is Y/N. I'm the caretaker for Jim's place whenever he's at work."

Sandra(mother):" Ahh so you're the one who took out the trash this morning. I almost didn't recognize you."

Ted (son/brother):" Maybe because it was daaaark."

Y/N:" Hey, little guy. Show your parents some respect. They do everything to secure a great future for you. If you do that again, it's gonna kick your butt. And by it, I mean myself."

Kat:" Good luck catching that twerp. He's a slippery jackass."

Y/N:" I know my way around kids like him. Don't worry about me, girl."

Kat:" Tough guy, hm?"

Y/N:" Just your friendly neighbourhood shine, nothing else."

Kat:" Let's see about that."

Ted:"Stop flirting. I'm huuungryyyy!"

With that, the family went inside and got the groceries sorted apart from Kat who stayed behind for a few seconds to check Y/N out more thoroughly. While serving a purpose for the show, the two immediatly knew that there was something else going on between them. Maybe, just maybe they would take things to the extra mile.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the afternoon, Kat had a few friends over for a school project. They were doing something for chemistry and had to figure out what to do next, but Kat's mind didn't cooperate. Instead of focussing on work, she was drifting off to Y/N again and her friends noticed.

Sophie:" Hey Kat, are you alright?"

Kat:" Hmm? Oh yeah...why?"

Karl:" You seem a little distracted."

Sophie:" Are you thinking about someone?"

Kat:" So what if I am?"