21. GOODBYE KISS.

Sometimes, not only people but nature also reminds you how badly you are missing someone. As I was sitting on the stool near my window, folding my knees and enjoying the beautiful yet painful weather. It was so quiet outside and inside, the only sound anyone could hear was the little drops falling from the sky to the surface. There was darkness outside similar to my current life. It has been two weeks since my break-up, and everyone including Eomma-Appa is trying to cheer me up. Appa is very mad at Tae but more importantly, his disappointed in him for breaking all the promises he made in front of him to keep me happy, never let me cry, be with me till the end, and many more.

"Am I disturbing you?" a voice came from behind and I turned toward my door. It was Jimin who was peeking from outside.

"No. what happen?" I asked him as he walked inside closing the door behind him.

"If you're not doing anything then do you wanna come for an outing with me and Shaggy," he asked me. Shaggy is a dog of his friend.

"But it's raining outside," I informed him.

"I know! after the rain stops," he said with a pleasing eye.

"OKAY!" I agreed and gave him a soft smile.

______________________

I got ready as the rain stopped. I walked out on the porch, and the little furry man came running toward me. Jumping up on his hind legs, he sprouted on my shoulders, I started giggling as he was licking me, and was very happy seeing me.

"I guess he loves you a lot, look at him how happy he is seeing you," Jimin said while walking toward us.

"Definitely he loves me and had missed me a lot. Aww...you have grown up so much, little boy!" I said while brushing his hair with my hand.

you have grown up so much, little boy!" I said while brushing his hair with my hand

"Ready?" he asked and I nodded before getting up. I walked myself and Shaggy to Jimin's car. After placing ourselves in the car, he started his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Boraema park." He replied and I nodded. During the whole ride, I was playing with Shaggy which I didn't even realize when we reached the park.

"We reached," he informed me and I took Shaggy out of the car with me. I attached Shaggy's walking rope to his collar before we started walking in the park. Jimin and I were talking casually as Shaggy was enjoying his walk and used to be overjoyed whenever he used to see his little furry friends. We walked for more than an hour and Jimin took a pause to rest a bit, but I was not tired nor Shaggy was so I decided to walk him on my own. Shaggy was like a bundle of energy; he didn't pull but didn't stop as we walked a long way. After a halt, I decided to turn and return back where we left Jimin as I was drained out. It wasn't until I'd been walking around for about an hour, that I realized I came pretty far. And to make matters so much better, I felt like someone was following me. I decided to walk faster and Shaggy took my cue as I whispered in his ear, "Let's go!" before patting on his back. I got a few more turns and suddenly Shaggy decided to put his nose to the ground, sniffing rather than running. Great help, Shaggy! Thanks.