♠︎A MIRACLE?{46}♠︎

Warning= A long chapter hwaiting for you

NEW CHAPTER

It's been one month after everything. The NIS were still searching for body remains. Hye, Appa started to go to work. Suga was depressed, everyone was really worried for him.

Suga= You said we will do this together, But you left me alone in this dark world

Many of them were sad that they couldn't cherish their lil sister when she were with them. Jung Hoo Lee and Aerum went back to L.A a week ago.

JHL= I Love you my sister, One and Only sister *sad sigh*

Aerum=  You showed me the light in my darkness yn *heavy sigh*

Jung Hoo Lee always checks on suga, He was really worried for him while Aerum eyes were for IU. Aerum again become the temporary CEO of Yn's L.A company. Jung Hoo Lee took another One month leave from everything.He need some time.

SKIAC AND LIAC were informed but they haven't yet they haven't announced it. Agent Wen and Nightlight couldn't, they maybe thought to do after two more months

Stray kids stayed in Korea itself. They overworked themself. They were angry on themself, Cause they think they couldn't protect her.

Bang Chan= I wish I could see your smile yn-ah
*sad smile*

I.N= Please call me as I.N-ssi again yn
*begging*

Hyunjin= They are again teasing my cooking yn, Won't you help me?
*sad eyes*

Han= You know my hacking skills are better , Don't you wanna see? *sniff*

Felix= You said you love my voice, You still love it right? *sad smile*

Changbin=Don't you wanna hear my rapping yn? *glossy eyes*

Seungmin= We would never forget you angel *sob*

Lee Know= Hope you are happy there , in the heaven *sad smile*

Roya and IU started training by the Kim's.No they are not becoming mafias or anything,Just for their self protection. IU still don't know they are mafias and agent, And it should be that way . Namjoon had told Yn's wish to them. She want everyone to be self sufficient.

Namjoon still remember when she whispered ' Saranghaeyo ' It was in his heart. Whenever he closed his eyes, That was only coming to his mind.

Namjoon= nado saranghae  *whisper*
( I love you too)

Jin and Jisoo took care of their dongsaengs .

Jisoo= Won't you make us pasta again yn-ah? *sad chuckle*

Jin= I have never told you dad jokes, Don't you wanna hear it? *sad smile*

Lucifer is still in the place of Red royals as they give permission to keep him there itself. He was given some food and water. Why he is still alive? They wanna t*rture him to death . But no one didn't got a mind to.

Jay and Jungwon were in SKIAC'S prison which is in an island. They weren't killed but put in prison for Twenty years cause of betraying SKIAC .

Jay= We were blinded by our revenge that we never saw the true colours
*sigh*

Jungwon= We deserve it

Eunwoo and eunji is still staying in Kim's mansion.

Eunwoo= I would have been happier if you were with me *tears falling*