{Chapter 11} A Chaotic Dinner

Start from the beginning

“No!” I shouted out as I felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment, him and George have been giving me nonstop grief about that.

“Aw, I was really looking forwards to one.” Fred said as he smirked down at me.

“Well I’ll be leaving now.” I stated as I moved past Fred and headed towards the stairs.

“Remember to try not to blush so much at dinner tonight Miss Riddle!” Fred called out as I felt my face grow even hotter as I made my way down the stairs. That boy really knew how to make me blush. I made it into Ginny, Hermione’s, Clary’s and I’s room finally as I looked to see no one in the room besides myself. Hermione had just arrived yesterday and she didn’t have to come to the dinner, neither did Clary, so I did not understand why I had to. I sighed as I walked over to my suitcase located in the corner of the room as I opened it, looking for something to wear tonight.

I really would rather not wear a dress or skirts, I mean I would have to wear one tomorrow, so I don’t see why I would have to wear one to a dinner. Finally, after hours of throwing clothes in and out of my suitcase I finally decided on a cream blouse with a black bow around the waist, along with some black skinny jeans and black converse. If Mrs. Redmond did not approve, well then she would just have to deal with it, because I’m not her daughter. I groaned as I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower and changed into my outfit, when I heard noise coming from outside the door. I quickly placed the blouse over me and piled my hair up on my head, forming a messy bun on my head as I walked out of the room to see three new red heads and a beautiful blonde.

“Marley!” I heard a voice yell at me, as one of the red headed boys came running towards me as he pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I then noticed the boy to be Charlie Weasley, himself. I smiled politely remembering vague things of the boy. “How is my little amnesia girl doing?” Charlie asked me as he stared down at me. I smiled up at him, noticing Fred and George coming down the stairs.

“I’m good…?” I answered slightly unsure.

“Really? Because I for sure thought you would want to give me a kiss or something, since you know we’re dating and everything. I mean haven’t you missed me?” Charlie said in all seriousness as my eyes widened in horror, forming into two huge saucers.

“What!!!???” I exclaimed as Charlie grinned.

“Yeah, I guess you wouldn’t remember with your memory and what not, but we’re dating. Been dating for almost a year now.” Charlie said as I stared at him in horror, was he serious?

“I-I-I don’t remember.” I stuttered as Charlie grinned.

“Well I bet a good kiss on the lips would help you remember!” Charlie exclaimed in a childish voice as he leaned down towards me, I felt my face start to heat up, but before Charlie could get any closer Fred had smacked him on the head.

“What the bloody hell do you think you’re doing there Charlie.” I heard Fred seethed as he looked at his brother with a ticked off expression on his face. Charlie smiled sheepishly at his brother and rubbed the back of his head where he was smacked.

“Ah, Fred you are here…. What do you think I was doing? I was trying to give my girlfriend a kiss.” Charlie said with a grin as Fred glared at him.

“She’s not your girlfriend Charlie, and you know it.” Fred said as Charlie sighed.

“It was worth a try…” he sighed as I cocked an eyebrow, utterly confused.

“You were going to take advantage of an amnesia girl?” Fred questioned his brother, “And you’re supposed to be my older brother? The one I look up to?”