You have a Choice

We returned backwards to the atrium. We met with Freddy. "You guys made it!" Freddy said.
"Yes we did." Gregory said.
Freddy looked at me and Roxy. "Roxy? What are you doing here?" Freddy asked.
"She's with me." I said. I grabbed her hand. "She's with us now." I said. The lights went out again. "Oh crap, not again." Gregory said.
"Get inside Freddy. We'll meet you at the exit." I said. Gregory crawled inside Freddy. Freddy started walking to the exit. Me and Roxy went another way and hoped to meet him there. "The way we're going is one of the fastest ways to go." Roxy said. I nodded. She looked at me. "I noticed your hair, earlier. I saw it was swept down to your eyebrow. Is everything okay?" She asked. I sighed and stopped her. She faced me. I moved my hair back up and she saw the scar. "I got hit earlier by something and I got it." I told her.
"Listen, we're gonna get you out of here." She said to me. She grabbed my hand. We started walking again, ignoring that Moon was out. We saw the exit. We parted hands and ran to it as the lights came on. Freddy came to it too and Gregory got out of Freddy. "Y/n the doors are open! C'mon, lets go!"
"Yeah. Freddy, Roxy, lets go!" I said.
"We can't leave. We would power off within an hour. We're sorry we can't come with you." Freddy said.
"This is where we must stay. This is our design." Roxy said.
"We will miss you guys." Freddy put his hand on Gregory's shoulder. I felt tears in my eyes. I hugged Roxy.
"Freddy, if we leave, nothing will change, will it? There will be more missing people." Gregory asked.
"Yes. I am afraid that is correct." Freddy said. Me and Roxy  stopped hugging for a second. "Gregory, Y/n, you have a choice. The doors are open and you can go. Or you can stay with us and continue to explore the pizzaplex. I fear there is something more other than the dancing rabbit lady." Freddy said. Me and Gregory looked at each other. "No." I said. "Not now. Not yet." I said. We aren't leaving yet.
"You are staying?" Roxy said in excitement.
"I am glad. I found this party pass earlier. Lead the way, superstars." Freddy said. Gregory took the party pass. We smiled. I could tell Freddy and Roxy were both happy.