Where am I?

I woke up under a table. I took a quick look around to see my surroundings. I got out from under the table to see an unfamiliar place. "Where am I?" I asked myself. I took out my phone. Dead. Of course it was. Who knows how long I was under there? I started walking the opposite direction of the stage, hoping i would find an exit. Thats when i heard the intercom. "Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for visiting and we hope you enjoyed the show! Freddy and the gang are pretty tired, but they'll be back after next week after a few days of scheduled maintenance. Please make your way to the front of the building where you will be given novelty glasses, a voucher for one free soda refill, and where you will sign a legal disclaimer releasing us of all liability for anything that might have happened during your visit. Have an awesome night, and we'll see you again soon!" I heard. Now i kind of remember where I am, but its quite foggy. Whatever, that doesn't matter. What matters is me leaving. I continued walking until I saw an animatronic. It looked like a slim wolf, possible female because of the clothes design. "Hello? I need a little help?" I called to it. She turned around grabbed me. She let me go after a minute. "Ugh. Wrong person. Why are you here after hours? You should have been gone!" She said.
"Okay. Calm down. I'm Y/n L/n." I said to her. "I need help getting to the exit." I told her. She looked at me. "Why should I trust you?" She asked.
"Because i don't have an explanation." I told her. She looked at me again. "Don't do any stupid." She said. "Follow me." She turned around and I followed her. I caught up to next to her. "So do you have a name?" I asked her. "Yes. Roxanne Wolf. Call me Roxy if you want to." She said. I smiled. I looked at her and got a better look at her. She had white hair with a green fringe, her snout was a whiteish color, and she had purple tiger arm and leg warmers. Her eyes were a yellow color. She had those spike bracelets around her wrists and her neck. And yeah, her tail, looks extremely real. We walked for a few minutes and she showed me to the lobby. "You should find your way out from here." She said.
"Thank you, Roxy." I said. She was already walking away from me. I started walking forward. I came to a golden statue and...
"Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex is now closed. Initiating nighttime protocols." The intercom said as I saw the door's close.
"Damnit!" I yelled. "Come on! I was so close!" I sighed. "Now what?"

I said i was something of a FNAF fan. This is the first FNAF story here. Hope you enjoyed chapter 1.