30: Here, We Part Ways

"Forget about me, tell Abbacchio and the others to escape." You came back to your senses and you wipe your eye. You swore you heard Bucciarati's voice behind you, you looked at Giorno to confirm if he heard that as well. His expression was confused. He seemed to heard it too.

"I-I said, Forget about me, tell Abbacchio and the others to escape!" Both You and Giorno's eyes widen in relief and shock when you heard Bucciarati spoke.

You were surprised and so was Giorno, but you don't have the time to be, you helped Bucciarati stand up as you wondered what just happened, you daren't try to question it, you were just grateful that you were able to save him.

Bucciarati attempted to carry Trish but you insisted, he let you be. "W-what happened Bucciarati?" Giorno asks, Still confused and surprised.

"I have no time to explain, I'll tell you everything later, We have to escape first!"

You heard echoes of noises as Abbacchio and the others enters the church, Giorno picked up Bucciarati's laptop and threw it all the way to the first floor where they were.

"Giorno's over there!" You all heard Narancia's voice and a bunch of footsteps echo the whole church. Relief washed over you as you hear them getting closer and closer.

"Giorno! Where the hell are you?! Do you even know how the boss will react if he finds out you entered here?! Y/n!"

"Bucciarati's here too!"

"What the hell happened to you, you looked awful!" Narancia asks Bucciarati. You looked over to him to see his suit ripped on the shoulder and the chest part. It was just seconds when blood was gushing out of him.

"And why is Trish knocked out of your arms?" Fugo asks, looking at you with a shocked face.

"Bucciarati, what's going on?" Abbacchio eyes you intensely and looked at Bucciarati.

"I'll explain later, getting out of this building is our priority." You stayed quiet as you followed Bruno and Giorno out the building.

I may have the power to obliterate time in my finger but face to face with six stand users would inevitably reveal my identity.

You stopped running to look behind you, you felt this familiar presence but you saw nothing so you continued to head out with Trish in your arms.

And Y/n who was long loyal to me was a traitor all along! I have never felt so betrayed. She will meet her demise for her traitorous deeds towards me. Venezia will be your watery grave!

"I've figured out his twisted method, I now know how he ferments fear and clings to power. We cant defeat the boss, not just yet, his identity it's still unknown," Bucciarati said to the team, you followed beside him, Trish still unconscious in your arms.

"Assuming he has any weaknesses, we'll need to unveil his flaws before trying to take him." You said as you run towards the exit with the team. They were all completely confused and have no idea of what was going on. Only Fugo was able to understand a little.

As you reached the boat outside the church, you handed unconscious Trish to Bucciarati and layed her on the boat, carefully placing her so it would prevent to hurt Trish.

"What is this Bucciarati? I think we deserve answers now." Abbacchio spoke sternly to their leader, the rest of the team agreed, Both you and Giorno looked at him as well from anticipation for his story.

Bucciarati paused, and turned to face his team and you, "You're right. I'll cut to the chase– I can't go into detail, but the fact is, we're in terrible danger, I've brought Trish back to us. To save her. And I've committed to betraying The Boss." Bruno said seriously, the rest of the team's eyes widen and gasped in disbelief. Only you and Giorno were quiet.