13: Ms. Una

"I contacted my assistant from France to send us a vehicle that'd fit all of us. It should arrive in a sec." You informed Bruno as soon as they planned on stealing one of the cars parked in a random parking lot to head to the second location where you all we be staying for the meantime.

"Woah, is it that black long car?" Narancia pointed at the said car making you turn around.

"Yes." You answered, leaving your teammates to approach the vehicle.

A masked person wearing an all black attire appeared as the limousine's driver door opened. "For Signora L/n."

"I'm she." You handed your hand to the man and he gently placed the car key on your palm. "Thank you." A smaller car arrived, the masked man bid goodbye and enter the car.

"That was cool." Narancia whispered but enough for you to hear it and chuckle lightly. "Cool? Y/n looked badass." Mista responded to Narancia's comment.

"Well? the car wouldn't drive us by itself. Who's over 18 and good at driving?" Fugo raised his hand hesitantly and you tossed the car key to him. Fugo almost dropping it, chuckling nervously.

"You look nervous. why?" You asked Fugo as he opened the car door to enter,

"W-well. I've never drove such a fancy car. Specifically Lamborghini's Aventador Limo." He chuckled, trying to compose himself,

"Oh wow, you recognized it. You can have it if you want." You smiled opening one of the doors of the vehicle. Fugo flustered at your statement only watching you enter the car.

"W-what?— Y/n!" He knocked on the tinted window as you sat yourself comfortably inside. You just chuckled to yourself seeing Fugo's flustered yet disbelief reaction. Fugo gave up knocking and entered the driver's seat scratching his nape.

Trish was already inside. Bruno was on her right precisely 2 meters away from her, giving the young lady her personal space. Narancia and Mista entered, you guessed Giorno probably sat with Fugo on the front seat. Abbacchio sat next to you, you guessed probably because the cold wine was closer.

"Don't mind if I do." The man with a gorgeous purple lipstick reached over to get the wine soaked in ice in a bucket. You only chuckled to his action. "Please, help yourself."

"Abbacchio, don't over-drink. We are in a mission." Bruno gently reminded Abbacchio. The man only waved him off.

You decided to change seats, specifically next to The Boss' daughter. Trish.

"Ms. Una, I am Y/n L/n. I hope you're comfortable. If you need anything, tell us. We'll do our best to get it for you." You kindly reminded and charmingly smiled at the young lady so she'd warm up. She was just looking at you, her emerald eyes glistening, cheeks pink as her hair and lips.

"Just Trish. A-and thank you. I will." Bruno noticed the reddening of the young lady's cheeks as she interacts with you.

You finally sat comfortably close to Trish but not close enough to make her uncomfortable. The booming voice of Narancia called your name, making you turn to him with a questioning look.

"This is so cool, you are so cool! I've never ridden this thing, I only saw it from movies with fancy people in it!" Narancia's statement made you smile at him, he sounded and looked so cute being amused with the car, and you.

"Well you better enjoy it and befriend Fugo since it's his now." You chuckled.

"You WHAT?" Mista peaked from behind Narancia with his mouth full of chocolates. You chuckled quietly shaking your head side to side.

"Uh, hey Y/n." You attentively faced the owner of the soft feminine voice as you recognized it was Trish's. You noticed Bruno turned his attention to your direction as well, paying attention to your interaction. "Yes? Do you need something?"

"K-kind of." She paused, looking at your eyes and avoided it as she realized you were looking back at her, "Can you stay by my side?" You were almost caught off guard by her request but then you realized she must be more comfortable with you since the car is full of men she doesn't know.

"Of course, Trish." In the back of your head, you were telling yourself that The boss probably have pink hair and green eyes, just like his blood and flesh beside you. You imagined Trish as a guy helping you visualize how the boss probably looked like.

Trish did not respond, instead she sighed in relief and leaned on the chair. She almost looked tired as she tried to make her self comfortable from sitting. "Do you want to lay down?" You offered your lap as her pillow, she looked at you and your thighs and back at you again. She nodded quietly, she gripped on her long skirt as she layed her head on your lap. Bruno didn't missed the action obviously. Abbacchio paused from drinking, Mista and Narancia went quiet.

You felt how stiff Trish was on your lap, you stayed relax hoping she'd do the same. You decided to ask her an indirect question about her self that might be helpful for discovering the boss' identity. You almost felt bad for thinking of manipulating her, but you remembered how important your plan was.

"Your hair is very pretty. Did you dye it?" You attempted to start a conversation. "No." She answered shortly letting you know she didn't want to talk— or not.

"It's natural. My mother's brunette so it's safe to say I got it from The boss. My father." Bingo. The boss might have a pink hair, but it's possible he'd hide it by dyeing it to blend in. Trish didn't seem to be lying, you could always tell if somebody is lying, specially when the person lying is close to you. Her heartbeat was faint and body language was normal.

You caught Bruno looking at you, you smirked at him knowing that he heard about the information that you intentionally juiced from Trish.

What the hell. This book reached top 2 in the #VentoAureo. Can't believe, just wrote this for fun and published it so that my friend who loves JJBA could read too. Thank you for the votes and almost 1k reads!

~March 3 2022