"I don't wanna go home! Please, don't make me go home!" Oliver cried, stomping his foot on the ground.

"Oliver, please. We can't control that- oh geez, we're sorry," Peter said, noticing your presence.

"No, it's fine. Let me handle this," you said. You walked over to Oliver, putting a hand on his shoulder and giving him a look of remorse. "Look, I'm sorry but it has to be this way."

"No! No, no, no, no, no!" Oliver yelled.

"I'm sorry, Ollie, but... I'm taking your place next round," you said, trying not to crack a smile.

"No- huh?" He paused. You could see the gears turning in his head as he processed what you said, Amanda and Peter holding back their laughter behind him. "Wait... we're staying?" he asked.

"Yeah. No way am I missing a chance to go bowling again," you said, ruffling his hair.

"Yay! We're staying! We're staying! We're- hey! You can't take my spot!" Oliver yelled.

At this, Amanda burst into laughter as Peter managed to control himself and just smile.

"Well, since you're staying, let me introduce you," Peter said. He motioned you forward. "Guys, this is the new daycare assistant and Ollie's older sibling, (y/n). (y/n), this is my girlfriend, Kelly, and two of my old coworkers, Jake and Taylor," he said, gesturing to each person.

"It's nice to meet all of you," you said, giving the group a small wave.

"It's nice to meet you as well. Peter spoke really highly of you yesterday when he got home from work," Kelly said.

"That's good. I'm glad he doesn't think I'm a bother," you said, rubbing the back of your neck.

"So, did Sun become too much for you or something?" Amanda asked.

"Not really. Surprisingly, I was bored after a while," you said.

"A little surprising, yeah. I mean, Sun isn't always the best entertainer when it comes to adults," Peter said.

"Well, let's play a few more rounds of bowling before it gets too late," Jake said.

Everyone agreed and you all started a new bowling game. None of you kept score, but all of you were pretty bad at it as well. After ten-ish rounds, Peter gave you back the money for Oliver before he and his friends all decided to head home, leaving you and Oliver with Amanda.

"Hey, want to get some ice cream?" she asked.

"I'm good with that," you said.

You went up to the ice cream parlor, the three of you taking a seat at the counter and ordering.

"So, what all did you do at the daycare?" Amanda asked.

"Well, once you guys left, I dimmed the lights so Sun and Moon could both talk and then we just hung out together," you said.

"That's actually pretty smart. You got to test Eclipse for longer," she said.

"I guess I did," you mumbled.

One of the workers handed all of you your ice cream, Amanda sticking her tongue out at him.

"You know him?" you asked.

"Dropped my ice cream on me on my first day. I still give him crap over it," she said.

You chuckled, rolling your eyes and taking a bite of the ice cream you ordered.

"One of the things I talked about with Eclipse was Halloween week. What's that all about?" you asked.

"Well, one, some of the first suits designed by Fazbear Entertainment could be worn by staff and two, after the first missing children's incident parents were apparently really paranoid coming up on Halloween so the week before, the day of, and the week after Halloween, All the employees made costumes based on each animatronic and performed in their place to help quell any fear. It got popular enough to where management does it as a franchise wide event. You check in and change into your costume in the back. Sometimes, they let workers perform with the Glamrocks," she explained.

"That's really cool. Is it mandated?" you asked.

"Eh, kinda. If you don't want to wear a costume, you're supposed to wear one of the masks or Halloween shirts from the gift shop. I normally just do that cause I don't bother with the holiday anymore," she said.

"Well... I told Sun and Moon that maybe we could all try to do costumes this year," you said.

Amanda stared at you for a second before smiling and shrugging. "Sure, why the hell not. It'll probably be more fun for the kids," she said.

"Sweet! Maybe we can get started on at least coming up with ideas tomorrow?" you said.

"Perfect. We got a plan, then," she said.