CH 11 - Relationship

Start from the beginning

"YOU PIECE OF TRASH COME HERE!!" He catched me.

"ENOUGH!!!!!!!" Yoongi shouted.

We both looked at him.

"Jin let her go now."

Jin did as he said.

"Ara come here." He said and I did.

"Jin what's wrong with you? You know well about me more than anyone. Don't you trust me?" Yoongi asked. He kinda seemed hurt.

"Are you crazy? It's not because I don't trust you. It because it seem so weird to see my sister is wearing my best friend's clothes infront of me. Also I'm seeing them after they had sex." He said.

"Don't tell it that way it feels weird." I said.

"WEIRD?! YOU LITTLE BISH!"

"Oppa~" I whined and went to him.

"Go away don't come. I'm so hurt Ara. You didn't even tell me about your relationship with him while I expose my whole self with you." He said.

"Oppa it started yesterday night so how can I tell you without waking up."

"What?! You had sex in the first day of your relationship." He joked.

"Shut up will you?" Yoongi said.

"Why are you leaving today?" I asked.

His smiled faded.

"Is there anything wrong going on?"

"Ara about that.... You know the company that I used to collab with, the CEO who was like a father to me had passed away yesterday."

"You mean JEON Company?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes. He was going to USA while I was coming. I feel so bad that I couldn't see his face before he die."

"But Jungkook never told me about this." Yoongi said.

"You know him? Poor little kid."

"He is 26 and you still call him a kid."

"Mr. Jeon had given me some shares from his Company before he dies. I'm so sad right now. I feel horrible."

"How did he die?"

"Car accident."

I went to him and tiptoed to hug him.

"It's ok." I patted his back.

"That means we also have to go." Yoongi said.

"It seems like that."

...

After these all things I went to Hosoek and told everything that happened. It feels somehow weird to go somewhere far without him because I used to stick with him every single minute.

"For how many days?"

"1 week I guess."

"Hmm... I will miss you Ara." He hugged me.

"Me too." I hugged him back with a pout.

"You are leaving tonight?"

I hummed in response.

"Shall I come with you to the airport?"

I nodded.

...

All was ready. I already informed my parents about me going to the USA. But still didn't say about me and Yoongi being in a relationship.

"You ready?" Yoongi asked.

I hummed in response. I went to his house with Hosoek and Jin. It started to rain.

I don't feel good about this.

"Let's go." Jin said.

I and Yoongi were on his car while Jin and Hosoek were on Hosoek's car. We drove to the Airport. Yoongi held my hand so tight and kept a kiss. I smiled. Because of the heavy rain the road wasn't clear. Yoongi smiled at me and leaned closer to give me a kiss but,

What happened next was horrible. I saw a flashlight coming straight on us. It was a bus.

"YOONGI!!!!!!" I turned the wheel left and the bus came and hit my side.

*CRASH*

*HONK*

Yoongi...

(Unedited.)

Vote and comment.

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter love you all. :)

I'll upload the other chapter after few minutes. :)

Q: Have you guys ever gotten into an accident?