13

Enjoy ig 😭👋
________________________

After tanjiro prepared the meal for the person, he was kind of getting bored again so he just went to sleep. He slept for one day and woke up at the day 15,

"oh looks like i slept for a whole day i should prepare the meal before the person arrives"

Tanjiro stood up from the bed and was preparing the food and some tea. While he was preparing, he heard some wind chimes, he peeked out at the door and saw a guy with a hat and wind chimes and also has a mask, the person was going at his direction, he realized that he might be the person who had his blade.
The person then stoped walking.

"My name is haganezuka. I am the one who had forged the blade who will be used by Tanjiro Kamado."

"o-oh, i am kamado tanjiro!"

"This is the nichirin blade, i forged this blade."

Haganezuka said while he sat at the ground not bothering to listen to tanjiro.

"um..please come in and dont sit at the ground..your clothes might get dirty.."

"The nichirin blade's raw materials are iron sand and ore from the highest mountain that is closest to the sun, 'Scarlet Crimson Iron Sand' and 'Scarlet Crimson Ore'. They are metals that have absorbed the sunlight."

"please get in first.! Im pretty sure your bag might have mud on it.."

"Never troubled by clouds or rain, the mountain materials are from the sunlight mountain. Is bathed in sunlight all year around."

"wait a minute. first! Could you please stand up? And get inside first?"

(BYE I HAD TO CHECK NEZUKOS PART LIKE THIS AND ALSO THE MANGA- THRES ALOT OF PARTS THAT I FORGOT TO PUT EVEN THOUGH I READ THE MANGA A LIL BIT- 😭💀✋🔫 IM SO SORRY NEZUKO-CHAN)

Haganezuka then looked at tanjiro and asked if he was related to kamado nezuko

"ah yes..she's my little sister actually"

Haganezuka stood up and went inside with tanjiro, he then went closer to tanjiro and poked his cheeks

"You're the 'child of the burning crimson' aren't you?"

"uhm..no no im tanjuro and kie's son"

"your hair and eyes are all red right? If a family is a business is making fire, then they will have a child like you. So i mean to say that its a very lucky thing, so be happy."

"I dont really understand at all..is that how it is.?"

"The blade might have a chance to turn red! Please pull out the blade out of its scabbard."

Tanjiro then started pulling the blade out of its scabbard,

"nichirin blades other name is 'the blade of color change', the blade changes color based on the individual owner"

A shade of color black started to cover the blade
(IM SO BAD AT EXPLAINING💀)

"EH?! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA WITNESS A BRIGHT CRIMSON COLOURED BLADE THIS TIME, DAMNIT-"

He said while pinching very hard on tanjiros cheeks,

"OW OW OW! PLEASR CALM DOWN! HOW OLD ARE YOU ANYWAYS?!-"

"THIRTY-SEVEN."

"CAWWW CAWWWMADO TANJIRO! GO AT THE ****** VILLAGE, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DISSAPEARING AND THEY WERE ALL SEEN DEAD IN A CAVE! GO GO IMMEDIATLEY!!"

The crow shouted interrupting the two

"u-um i should prepare now to go at the village..! And stop pinching my cheeks!"