2

I just woke up yes 👍✨
____________________________

After they introduce theirselves, muzan ordered them that they can go now and do their mission,"tanjiro." "yes muzan-sama?","i want you to take enmu the lowermoon 1, and rui lowermoon 5 you can find him at the mt.natagumo,this will be your first mission so can you get them for me?." "ofcourse muzan-sama!" tanjiro said excitedly,it was his first time going out since muzan wont allow him(muzan messed up tanjiro's memories), "hmm well then, nakime" tanjiro was outside the infinity fortress, he was infront of a forest, tanjiro was jumping trees to trees it took him 3 hours to get there since it was pretty far, he saw some demons but it wasnt the lowermoon, he knew that they were too weak to be the lowermoon 5 and can be killed easily, so tanjiro kept finding the lowermoon 5 until he felt something powerful but wasn't as powerful as him, he was hiding in a tree,still spying on the person where he felt the strong aura at, the person was playing with a web while standing there, tanjiro went to him and tapped his shoulder "you must be lowermoon 5?" " "who are you?" rui turned his head around and saw that he was the uppermoon 0.

Rui's Pov:

'why would master send a higher rank demon..?' he thought while being nervous since the demon infront of him is more powerful and could decapitate him in a second.
"u-uppermoon 0? I've never seen you before.." "oh! My name is tanjiro kamado, i was saved by muzan-sama from dying im a new demon actually..hehe"

'muzan-sama saving him..? oh..he probably messed up his memories thinking that master saved him..',

"i see..but why did master sent you by the way?" "oh right, he sent me to get you and lowermoon 1"

"i know where we can find enmu the lowermoon 1, and my bame is rui" "okay rui where can we find enmu then?","he likes to hang around trains, theres a train station nearby maybe we can find him there but it'll take us 30 minutes to get there." "hmm how about ill carry you at my back so we can get there quickly?"..."you'll do that..?" "ofcourse! why not? We can get there as quickly as possible" tanjiro said to rui while grinning
"oh okay then.."

Tanjiro bent down so rui can hop on his back, when rui finally got in tanjiro's back, he started jumping very VERY fast into trees, even akaza or douma probably cant catch up on him.

After 15 minutes of jumping into trees, they finally reached the train station, the train was about to start off when they both got on top of the train, both of them were finding enmu in every wagon, they were almost at the last wagon but they still can find enmu,

"wait i smell a demon nearby" tanjiro said while they were checking the 5th wagon, "lets go at the 6th wagon, i smell the demon there" "okay." rui said walking to the 6th wagon, opening the door he saw enmu sitting at the last sit looking at the window.

"you must be enmu, the lowermoon 1, i was sent by muzan-sama to get you."

"ah im sorry but i cannot go with you, i do not trust strange-" enmu was cut off when he saw the 'uppermoon 0', he was shocked but tried to remain calm, "o-ofcourse ill go with you this instant haha.." "very well then lets get going shall we?" "sure.."

After 20 minutes they were back at the infinity fortress

Mj wannabe Pov:

"thank you tanjiro you can now do whatever you want."

Tanjiro Pov:

"thank you muzan-sama, i will be going now" i bowed down then i called the biwa demon "nakime-san will you please?" tanjiro dissapeared,he was infront of the door and is now opened, he jumped out of the door and then it suddenly dissapeared.

Nobody Pov:

Tanjiro was roaming around the forest until he saw douma eating some ppl, he was torturing them, eating their flesh, and drinking their blood tanjiro was disgusted seeing this, he knew that he was a demon he was suppose to eat humans but he was disgust instead, douma noticed tanjiro looking at him "ah! hello tanji-kun are you hungry? do you perhaps want some?"
"uh no thank you im still full.."
"if you say so~"douma said still eating the human that he devoured, "im gonna go now douma,see you later" "okay see you~!" tanjiro waved goodbye to douma, and he also waved back while holding the flesh in his other hand.

Tanjiro's Pov:

'why am i disgust seeing human flesh..? I mean demons eat humans but why am i disgust seeing it..'
Tanjiro thought to himself until he felt something, an aura a powerful one, he hid behind a tree thinking that its probably a demon slayer ,and he was right but instead, it was a Hashira he immediately hid his aura incase the hashira might sense him, the hashira was patrolling to look for demons but then he looked at the tree where tanjiro was hiding, he had a spiky white hair and scars all over him, "Oi demon i know you're there! show me yourself or else!" the guy shouted, tanjiro jumped down from the tree where he was hiding.

Grumpy hashira Pov:

'this demon is an uppermoon i can feel it..but i dont know what rank he is so im gonna back up a little.'

Nobody Pov:

The hashira backed up a little from tanjiro since he knew that he was an uppermoon ofc, "ah hello i am tanjiro kamado!" tanjiro opened his eyes after introducing himself to the hashira (he like closing his eyes) 'this demon..his rank is Uppermoon 0?!, A NEW UPPERMOON! LIKE HELL I WOULD STAND A CHANCE AGAINST HIM!' the hashira thought while holding his blade, and was in a fight stance position,

Tanjiro's Pov:

'uhh it looks like he want to fight with me, i dont wanna fight anyone rn tho'

"i suggest you dont do that mister,i dont wanna fight anyone right now"

"what, youre a demon and you dont wanna fight?!you must be hungry then!" the grumpy hashira said and took out his blade and gave himself a wound that made his blood drip out

Tanjiro's thoughts:

'wha- is this guy crazy?! He literally cutted himself with a blade!, is he really that desperate to prove that im hungry? i dont eat humans tho, i only eat animals lol. Wait, isnt douma just a few meters away from us?- oh no'

(Out of tanjiro's thoughts)

Cameraman Pov:

Tanjiro ripped a piece of cloth from his clothing and was walking towards the hashira,

"oi, what do you think you're doing?!"

Tanjiro covered the cut since douma wasn't that far away from the both of them.

"the uppermoon 2 is nearby and he's currently eating humans, if he smelled your blood he would come here and try to devour you, and i also need to fight you since y'know im a demon and i cannot betray muzan-sama." tanjiro said to the grumpy hashira while still covering the hashira's cut, the hashira was left speechless at what he heard, the uppermoon 0 just saved his life from getting devoured.

....

"..thank you ig.. and my names sanemi.." tanjiro smiled at this, he started walking away from him heading back at the demon slayer corps to report about what happened, while walking back at the estate, he started blushing really hard from embarassment and also that pretty smile of his that he probably wont forget. (new simp detected lmao)

Tanjiro's Pov:

"oh i guess its time to head back its almost sunrise" he started running and jumping to trees until he get to the front of the door or sum, he was just right in time when he went in at the infinity fortress, the sun was already up when he went in.
________________________

I know i said that this chapter would be the demons pov, but i cant help but to put one hashira lol

I hope you liked this story 👩👏🔫

Also check out my cousin/bestie's acc --> KaiTheIdiotPerson

1395 words