14

I didnt read or watched the fight first so if i missed something just tell me lol, the fight is based on what I have remembered from when they are fighting susamaru and yahaba. I already finished demon slayer I'm just remembering of what actually happened okay 😭👍
________________________

Yushiro and Tamayo ran to the basement where tamayos lab is,

(With Tanjiro 💖)

Tanjiro unsheathed his sword and went outside to fight the two, a ball was going at his direction at a fast speed, he kicked the ball and one of the demons foot went flying, the demons foot was regenerating back.

"Oi! How did you kicked that huh?! Your just a weak demon slayer!!"

"do i really look that weak to you?"

"duh! Look at yourself ugly!"

"hmm..you really think im ugly huh? Oh! How about i show you something cool so you cant say that im ugly anymore!"

Tanjiro put his blade at his scabbard and  grinned at the demon.

"PFFT! EVEN IF YOU SHOW ME THAT, YOU'RE PROBABLY WILL STILL BE UGLY ANYWAYS!"

"so is that a yes?"

"i guess so! but after that i'll kill you after!"

"okay! But before i show you that, how about you let your other partner come out first?"

The demons smile faded and was changed into a surprised face,

"what?.. Im the only one here! What are you talking about?!"

"no no, your little friend is just behind you, come out or else!~"

The two of them heard a 'tsk' sound and another demon came out of the tree, he had his eyes closed and there was an eye at his both hands(?)

"im here so just show us already."

Tanjiro nodded and the mark on his forehead grew, his hair got a little darker, the two are shocked to see him, tanjiro opened his eyes and the two went shocked to terrified.

"A-an uppermoon?!..how..?! But..you're a demon! You can't be a demon slayer!"

"oh actually i can! I asked muzan-sama about it actually. Now..you two have to die, you interrupted my conversation with yushiro and tamayo. Muzan-sama, i know you're hearing this, dont worry ill get them killed immediatley."

Tanjiro lifted his hand and made a fist, the two demons were crushed and blood were everywhere. Tanjiro went inside and saw tamayo and yushiro infront of the door.

"dont worry that was all lies!"

Tamayo and yushiro remained speechless and went to the room where they were before the demons attacked them.

"tanjiro..please mind explaining of what you said when you will kill me and yushiro."

"okay okay, so basically i asked muzan-sama that I will be a demon slayer to gather more information about them and to also find out their intentions, i lied to him..hehe. I just wanted to be with them and also with my sister since y'know shes a demon slayer now.. I will still deliver letters to him to know what the slayers are doing"

After tanjiro explained, no one talked and there was silence until tanjiro speaks up again

"so Lady Tamayo.. You also want muzan-sama dead right? Would you like to work with us demon slayers to defeat him? As i remember we have a hashira that is good at making poisons and any medicine, can you help us make a poison for muzan-sama? I totally didnt hear muzan-sama saying that he'll declare war with the demon slayers."