Chapter 1

Btw tanjiro is 18 and giyuu is 19

Tanjiro POV:

I woke up to inosuke and zenitsu arguing about something, I sat up from my bed and yawned, I was still tired but I didn't care "Tanjiro your awake!" Said zenitsu "MONJIRO FIGHT ME!!!!" Inosuke shouted at me when he noticed I was awake "no." I said "Why are you two arguing early in the morning?" I asked "it's inosuke's fault! He woke me up at 5 in the morning!" I sighed and got up from my bed to go to the bathroom and get a quick shower

•Timeskip in the afternoon(cuz why not?)•

Still Tanjiro's POV:

I finished training with inosuke and zenitsu so I went to take a walk outside the butterfly mansion, while I was walking I saw tomioka-san sitting under a tree while looking at the sky, I decided to talk to him since he looks lonely, I went over to him and said "hi" and asked if I could sit with him he said yes so I sat next to him and started talking. A few minutes has gone by and the only thing he did was just look at the sky, I didn't know how to make him talk so I asked him a question "tomioka-san can I ask you a question?" I said and he nodded "do you like someone?" And finally he said something but it was only one word "yes." He said and I asked who it was and he didn't reply so I tried to guess who it is "is it shinobu-san?" I said and he looked at me and said "I'm not straight.." My eyes widened at the answer and I blushed a little (does that mean I have a chance?) I thought to myself. I had liked giyuu the time he protected my sister from shinobu-san I hadn't told anyone except zenitsu I told him to not tell anyone and if he did, I would tell everyone him and uzui-san are dating even tho they kept their dating a secret so well hidden I found out anway, so back to me and giyuu sitting under a tree, he then asked me "do you like someone tanjiro?" I then replied with a "yes" looking at the ground so giyuu won't se the blush on my face "is it kanao?" He asked I lift my head up and looked at giyuu who was looking at me "eh-.. Uh no, I'm not straight" he kept his face the same but I swear I saw a blush on his cheeks and little smile, but I thought I was just imagining things so I wanted to ask him another question when- "do you like me then?" I was blushing a lot that I turned tomato "I-.. Uh" I looked at the ground and said "yes" I saw him smile and said "I like you too"

Sorry if this is short I tried to make it longer but I was busy with some school work I'll try to make it longer in the next chapter!