Chapter 004

Hey 😏😘😏
....

Kusuo and Iruma was now walking to school, Iruma sighed, then suddenly other students came flying over them while singing the school's song. Iruma was startled but then stopped his tracks and watched, Kusuo also looked up right beside him.

Kusuo could fly so it wasn't really that much amusing for him.

...

"Today, we are having a familiar summoning ritual."

"I wonder what kind of familiar I will summon."

"I'm so nervous!"

"Ohayo Lord Iruma and Lord Kusuo!" Asmodeus said with a cheerful tone, just when Iruma was hoping to stay low profile.

"I've been waiting for you for six hours and six minutes." Asmodeus said as Kusuo already wanted to bury himself in the ground since he was also hoping to keep a low profile.

"Good morning, Asmodeus." Iruma muttered out sweatdropping, Kusuo just had his normal straight face on, but if you could hear his thoughts he was hoping he was invisible.

Instead he just nodded without saying a word.

Then it strucked Iruma "Eh? Six hours!?" Iruma sweatdropped.

"That's right, I have been waiting for you both in the dark since midnight." Asmodeus said calmly while kneeling down, "Asmodeus!" Panicked Iruma,"You don't have to do this!" Iruma said, "Really?" Kusuo just nodded with a "Hn." Asmodeus lifted his head up, and smiled, "You can just call me Azu." He said, "Azu?" Kusuo just sighed.

"That's right." He stood up, "Let me help you both with your school bags." Asmodeus said as he walked to them.

"No it's fine.." Both Iruma and Kusuo said.

"That's Iruma and Kusuo, the honor student."

"You've seen the paper?"

"So it's true he has turned the chief into his servant."

...

We're getting all the attention early in the morning.. Both Kusuo and Iruma had the same thought, "Well, where should we go now?" Asked Iruma to Asmodeus, Kusuo didn't bother to care since he already knew.

"I remember we're in the same group." Asmodeus said, "The same group?" Iruma curiously asked, "That's right. A total of 163 new students will be divided into several groups as they prepare for classes to begin. After all, preparations can't be done at once."

"I see.." understood Iruma, Kusuo just looked around to try and find anything interesting.

"Today, we'll be having the familiar summoning ritual, let's go to the Hall of Familiars." Asmodeus continued, "Familiars?" Iruma curiously asked.

Saiki decided to finally listen to the information that was useless to him, but he did want to know more.

"This is a traditional ritual at Babyls. After the enrollment, students have to summon the magical beasts that can be used as subordinates." Asmodeus explained, "So that's what it is.." Iruma muttered out, "The student's ranks depend on the magical beast that they summon. The promotion of the ranks will determine our results here in Babyls." Asmodeus finished.

"Ah, I see." Iruma said with a closed eye smile, hiding his fear behind it, I wonder if familiars eat humans. Iruma thought, Kusuo just glanced at him then continued to look straight (but he's not stra—).

"I'm feeling a little nervous.." Iruma stuttered out as they were now walking inside the room where they could summon their familiars, you could see students all talking to each other.

"By the way, the result of this ritual will also affect subsequent class placement." Asmodeus remarked, "I see." Kusuo still stayed quiet as usual, You're just not giving me anything to say—-

A/N:STFU!

Moving on, a certain yellow-haired female demon blushed and smiled as she saw Kusuo walk by, which was her savior from before.

She calmed down and tried to get his attention, "Kusuo—" she was then cut off by a loud sound that echoed through the room, every student's attention was at the opened door that revealed the teacher, a dark-purple haired strict teacher, he walked inside, "Be quiet." He said holding on a face that would make most students shiver—

Anyways, he walked in front of the students as he introduced himself, "I'm Kalego Naberius, the teacher of this class. I'm always in charge of this ritual. Because of why? That's because I'm always strict."

I can tell. Kusuo thought.

"I'll judge wether you're useless trash or useful trash."

Recycling? Kusuo.

"For instance.." He walked towards the Honor students which made Iruma confused, but Kusuo didn't really have a care in anything that was happening.

"If a piece of trash rode on the back of his grandpa to chant vulgar spells, and even got in a fight and caused a commotion on that very same day..." He had a furious face on and leaned closer to Iruma as he glared making Iruma shiver, "I'll eliminate you." His eyes glowed purple as he intensely stared at Iruma, until he felt a menacing aura and glare shoot right at him, It was Kusuo.

Don't just stare and threaten my brother like that. He calmed down after 5 seconds and pretended nothing happened, this made the strict teacher sweatdrop.

He coughed as he put back his intense glare on that was directed to somebody else, "Also.. I'll eliminate the peice of trash that tried to beat up a teacher.." he clenched the newspaper in his hands in anger, "..when he just got into the school." He said.

He got back to normal and got rid of the intense face, Iruma was shaking in fear, "I'll expel those who perform poorly." The strict teacher said pretending whatever he did he never did.

"Be prepared for that."

"He's so scary."

"That's right.."

"Such strictness is a quality that makes an adult so charming~"

"Be quiet." He said as he pulled out a giant-almost-bigger-than-the-author's-tv like thing that was designed in an adorable way, making Kalego hate it.

Especially the creature that explains the rules in the said screen.

———————-
AAAAAAAAAAAA