018. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗜𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

Start from the beginning

He sighed, thinking it was time to cease his questioning and silently go along with his friend.

They reached the diner, stepping in and moving towards the stairs where mostly only notable people were allowed, just to avoid running into hard-die fans, it was their regular spot. The blonde first welcomed himself inside, about to book his seat when his other friend thoughtfully called out to someone.

"Hey, guys! Are you having lunch as well?" He asked, Katsuki frowned, it was izuku and his nerd gang.

"Oh kirishima! Yeah, we are just waiting for our orders." The greenette replied, politely returning the kind smile.

"How about we join you?" He suggested, Katsuki mentally groaned, he wanted to complain but found himself settling down and leaning backwards whilst folding his arms. It was him, kirishima, pink cheeks, four eyes, and izuku.

"How's it going, guys? Patrols can be exhausting at times, how are you holding up?" The redhead initiated a conversation, and the blonde wordlessly listened, unbothered to include himself.

"Yeah so far so good." The three nodded.

"Oh, deku! I remembered the friend we met here, how is she? It's been quite some time." The brunette queried, perking up when the topic to discuss came into mind.

Izuku anxiously grinned, recalling he forgot to tell them anything about her and their history with the blonde watching them in front of him, he couldn't guess right? He carefully spoke up.

"She's good, we haven't talked." He responded, the redhead slightly widened his eyes, saying, "Woah dude, you got a girlfriend too?"

"H-huh no- we are just friends."

"Too? Who else got a girlfriend?" Uraraka inquired, furrowing her eyebrows, the male hesitated, as if he recollected something, with a shy grin he said.

"Um... Sero."

"Wait really?!"

Katsuki looked at them, thinking about her.

What could she be doing right now?

Time quickly transpired, and they both finished their meals and were about to resume work.

"Hey, kirishima." Katsuki suddenly called out as they left the inn. Staring with stern eyes and a grimace.

"What's up?" The redhead retorted, putting on a tiny smile, the blonde then asked. "You are going to help me with something."

The friend blinked, uncertain but didn't say otherwise.

It was past 9 when she woke up from her nap

The room was dark and didn't seem like anyone had come into her space, drowsily she picked herself up and squinted, slowly inching to the switch across her bed.