Pt.12

Islas pov:
Today was Walker's last day of filming and the rest of the time he's here is just to do fun stuff. Today I had nothing to do so I'm going to wrap with Walker.
I got out of bed and got ready for the day
The outfit:

 I got out of bed and got ready for the day The outfit:

Walker doesn't know I'm going to set with him though

Walker doesn't know I'm going to set with him though. So I have to sneak into Ryan's car without Walker noticing, which should be fine. He has a pretty big car anyways and Walker will probably sit up front and I'll just sit in the way back. I grabbed a granola bar from the kitchen and waited in Ryan's car.

After waiting for about 10ish minutes they both got into the car. And we started driving to set. They were talking nonsense until I heard Walker say "I'm going to miss Isla," "what about me am I just dog shit?" Ryan replied. "No I'm going to miss you too, but Isla makes me happy, I wish she was going back home with me. I don't even know when I'm coming back out again," Walker said. "Don't worry it's going to be okay- you'll come back out here in like 2 months," "true," Walker said. The car had come to a stop and I looked out the window to see we were at set. I waited in the car until Ryan texted me that him and Walker were filming.

I got out of the car and made my way to walkers trailer. They have to film for like 30 minutes so I just sat on my phone and watched TikTok's. I heard the trailer door begin to open after a while of waiting and I turned off my phone. Walker walked around the corner. "Surprise!" I said. Walker walked over to me and gave me a hug "you look so beautiful today," Walker said. "Thank you," I replied. We finished the hug and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I'm going to miss him "let me get changed into my regular clothes and then we can go to crafty and say goodbye to everyone, okay?" I nodded my head.