Pt.7

Islas pov: I woke up at 6:40 to my alarm going off, I was looking at my phone to see the at I got an email.

Hey Isla, we're reaching out to you because we feel as if you'd be an amazing character in this mini series called "Till the End," if your interested please email us back as soon as possible and this is what we want for the cast list:
Ruth: Emy Gupta (main character, falls in love with James)
Mia:Isla Greene (best friend of Ruth, dating Parker)
James: Issac Larson(main character, falls in love with Ruth)
Parker: Walker scobell(James bestfriend, dating Mia)
Mom: Scarlett Johansson
Dad: Mark rufallo
The show is a show that's a special on Disney+, there will only be 5 episodes that will each be 10-15 minutes. Filming would only be 2 weeks starting next week. Any further questions just ask.

I figured I'd just talk to Walker to see if he's doing it. I got out of bed and changed into my outfit for the day:

I went down stairs to find someone made French toast with a note that said "everyone can have one" of course I ate one

I went down stairs to find someone made French toast with a note that said "everyone can have one" of course I ate one. After about 30 minutes I was in the car with Walker and his mom. "Hey Walker did you see the email about the mini series "till the end" are you doing it?" I asked. "Yes I am because in those 2 weeks is when I have a break from the movie." "Ok, I think I'm going to do it too."
I replied to the email when we got to set
Hi, this is Isla, I would love to be in Till The End. Thank you so much for the role.
Just then my acting teacher had gotton here. I've always said I don't want to be famous but after the past few weeks, I really want to be famous. My moms made me take acting classes sense I was very little so soon I'm aloud to stop taking them.
Walker got done filming at 2 and the director of Till The End wanted to meet his us, it was on short notice but no one was busy in that time so we went to the meeting. 
It was a 20 minute drive but Walker and I played IMessage games the whole ride to the meeting place. We arrived and got out of the car to find almost everyone there. Finally shortly after we sat down the rest of the cast came. The meeting was boring it was just talking about the scripts and stuff and that was it. We went back home and ate dinner and Walker and I started rehearsing our script together. For some reason Walker doesn't have filming for the movie for the next 3 weeks because they are making sure he knows all his lines or something like that?

Time skip to 3 weeks later

Today was the premiere day of Till The End. I was super excited and I loved the dress I got.
The dress

Words couldn't explain how excited I was the limo was going to be here any moment

Words couldn't explain how excited I was the limo was going to be here any moment. Me and Walker were sat in the kitchen just talking about the most random stuff "OH shoot I'll be right back stay here!" Walker said. I shrugged and was scrolling through tiktok. Walker came down the stairs holding a bouquet of azalea flowers, my favorite. "Omg walker-stop you don't have to," I got up and gave Walker a hug "I wanted to make you happy that's all". We heard a beep outside to see its the limo Walker grabbed my hand and walked with me to the limo. The chaoafer opened the door for us as we got in. Everyone was already there. We arrived at the red carpet and Walker got out of the the limo then helped me out. Emy and Isaac got out after us. The red carpet was really fun.

Time skip to after the premiere.
It was around 9 o'clock when we got home and I was exhausted, I took a shower and ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich then looked at my phone for the next few minute seeing edits of me at the red carpet and some of the actual show already. J liked and tried to comment on almost all of them I would see. I was so tired so I decided to just stop and go to bed. The next morning Walker had to resume filming for The Adam Project and they want me to go just to be a background extra or something, I don't know, they want me to make a cameo in the movie and that's all i know. As I drifted to sleep just thinking of the day and how my life has changed ever sense my dad came back into my life, it's gotten way better and I transferred schools for now, I'm homeschooled currently but once I go back it's back to that old school sadly.
Next day:
I woke up to my alarm at 7 am Walker needs to be at set at 8 so I got up and got ready for the day.
Your outfit:

After doing everything I needed to do we were almost ready to head to set

After doing everything I needed to do we were almost ready to head to set. I was extremely exhausted. I was ignoring everyone and I didn't even realize. Walker was trying to talk to me before we left and I didn't even notice. "ISLA STOP IGNORING ME!" Walker yelled. "WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO WRONG!" Walker yelled again. "Hmm nothing your fine," I said calmly "WELL OBVIOUSLY YOUR NOT FINE YOUR ACTING LIKE THAT!" "NO WALKER IM PERFECTLY FINE JUST SHUT UP AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND NOT ANNOY ME!" I snapped at Walker. Walker rolled his eyes and walked over the Ryan and said, "I actually have to leave early so you have to take Isla to set today," after Walker said that he stopped off somewhere. What the fuck did I just do. I didn't mean to snap at him.

I don't know I feel like this chapters all over the place I'm sorry :( again I didn't proofread