Jealous Rui x Male Reader

[Word count - 641]

Requested by KreY-Ra

[Final one-shot]

Your POV

Hi, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I have s best friend who I am really close with. Her name is Yashio Rui, the violinist of Morfonica. She and I have been friends for a while, and we have a very strong bond.

However, there was something I started to notice in recent times. Anytime we would hangout, from time to time, a girl would talk to me, and in the background, Rui would get annoyed and started walking away from me.

It was clear as day that she gets jealous and I put my attention on other girls than her. There was a time where I call her out on it, and... she didn't exactly take it well.

This is where our story begins...
_____________________________________________

The weekend...

Location - Hiromachi Residence, Atelier

It pretty much started like any other weekend. The girls of Morfonica and I got together at Nanami's place for a movie night. We were going to watch a murder mystery movie because everyone was kind enough to let me pick.

Once we got popcorn, drinks and other snacks, Nanami put the movie in, and started playing it. It was like being in the movie theater, only we don't have to put our phones on silent.

I sat down with Rui on one side, and Tsukushi on the other. As the movie began, from time to time, I would glance over at Rui to see if she was okay. Thankfully, she's too focused on the movie to notice me.

Meanwhile, Tsukushi yawned a bit and placed her head on my shoulder. I blushed a bit, and I felt nervous, hoping that Rui wouldn't notice. I looked over at Tsukushi.

"Tired?" I asked.

"Yeah, a bit." She answered. "Is it okay if I sleep on your shoulder a bit?"

"Yeah, that's fine."

Tsukushi proceeded to rest her head on my shoulder. However, after a few minutes of this, Rui sees this, and starts to twitch her eye, then she tapped me on the shoulder.

"Can I speak to you for a moment?" She asked.

"Umm, ok?"

I moved Tsukushi a bit, and Rui and I stepped away to talk outside.
_____________________________________________

A few seconds later...

"Why was Futaba-san resting on your shoulder?" She asked.

"She was tired." I said.

"Oh really? Is that what she told you?"

"Yeah, that is what she told me."

Rui raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure she doesn't have an ulterior motive?"

"No she doesn't." I said. "You don't need to be jealous all the time!"

"I am not jealous!"

"That's a load of BS! You've been jealous ever since we became friends!"

There was a moment of silence between the two of us. Rui let out a sigh before she said something again.

"Okay, you're right. I'm jealous."

"Jealous of what?"

"All of the girls who talk to you. I'm worried that you're going to leave them for me."

I guess that explains why she's been jealous.

"Rui, there's no need to think like that."

"What do you mean?"

"We're going to be friends no matter how many girls I talk to, so you got nothing to worry about, okay?"

Rui smiled for the first time all day.

"Yeah, you're right. Sorry about that."

"It's fine."

"Shall we go back to the others before they start to worry?"

"Yeah, and hopefully the movie doesn't end." I said as the two of us headed back inside.

The end

A/N: Hello, everyone. Welcome to the end of BanG Dream One-Shots Book 2. Thank you so much for reading this book from start to finish. Comment down below your favorite one-shot from the book, and I'll see you in my next project. :)

Next book to update: The Music of Destiny