Sayo x Wheelchair Bound Male Reader

Requested by SweetChaosWriter

Your POV

Hi there, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and this is a story that changed my life forever.

It was evening. I was in the car with my parents as we were leaving the restaurant to go home. I was so tired that I was nearly falling asleep. As my mom saw this, she smiled at me and spoke to my father.

"How did we get so lucky to have a wonderful son like (Y/N)?" She asked him.

"We have god to thank for that." He replied.

The drive home was going fine until we saw a truck driving in front of us on the same side of the road. Seeing this, my father freak out and began to move out of the way. But we were heading straight for a building! And then...

CRASH!!!
______________________________________

A few days later...

Location - Hospital

I thought I was dead for sure, but I ended up waking up a few days later at the local hospital. The doctor said that it was a miracle that I was able to survive, which I'm sorry to say was the only good news. The bad news was that both of my parents were dead, and my legs are permanently broken.

I had to spend my life in a wheelchair, and as for my living situation, my aunt had to come pick me up and I was forced to live with her. I was lucky that her house made things easy for my wheelchair, but the fact that I'll never be able to walk again hurts me more.

But things only got worse from there...
______________________________________

Many years later...

Location - Edogawa Music Shop

It was about a few weeks after the incident since I was able to come back to school. The teachers and students were thrilled to have me back. But when they saw me in a wheelchair, they couldn't help but feel sorry for me.

"Listen (Y/N)-kun..." They would always say. "If you ever need anyone to do anything for you, let them know, okay?"

Of course, there were some things I didn't need help on, but they were so persistent about it. Now everyone sees me as a helpless kid in a wheelchair, and it went on until I was in high school. But thankfully, it was like that during school.

Nowadays whenever I get the chance, I would go to Edogawa Music Shop, and look at the guitars. I always wanted to buy one, but I just never had the money to get it. But while looking at them, someone called out to me.

"Excuse me, but are you okay?" They asked.

I looked over to see who was calling out to me. Turns out that it was a girl who seems to be the same age as me. Her long teal hair and slanted green eyes just makes my heart skip a beat. I snapped out of it.

"Oh, yeah, I don't mind me." I said. "I was just looking at the guitars."

"I see. Is there anyone that you like the most?" She asked.

"I really like this one." I said and pointed to the one I like the most.

"Ah, that one, huh?"

"Yeah, I'm saving up my money and hoping that I can buy it." I told her.

"Well, I hope you do get it someday." She said.

"So do I."

"By the way, my name is (Y/N) (L/N). What's your name?" I asked.