Untitled Part 41 (end)

Qi Jia feels that her IQ is just above the average level, but she has the thinking of an adult, the intelligence and memory of a teenager, and the confidence given by her self-confidence and rebirth, she has no doubt been admitted to the top domestic class. school.

Zhou Xiaoya was very happy, and everyone from my grandma came to celebrate Qi Jia excitedly. My cousin also took the college entrance examination that year. Although he only took an ordinary undergraduate course, it exceeded the family's expectations. This is also the result of Qi Jia helping him make up his classes and focus on them.

Both grandson and granddaughter are starting a new chapter in their lives, which is a double happiness for their Zhou family.

Qi Jia's uncle Zhou Xiaoguang's hot pot restaurant is also doing very well. There are more than a dozen branches in this city, and some big cities in other places also have branches. At the same time, under the guidance of his sister, he has invested in a lot of real estate. Now he is also a big boss, and his cousin is also a properly rich second generation. However, he didn't have the self-consciousness of being a rich second generation at all. He was still as honest and honest as before, and he was a real good boy.

Zhou Xiaoya no longer kept a low profile this time, she directly booked a hotel and held a school entrance banquet for the two children with great fanfare. She not only invited business friends, but also specially invited Qi's family.

They all came to Qi Jia's entrance banquet, and they didn't make any fuss, and they were all polite on the surface, which Zhou Xiaoya didn't expect. But thinking about it, she is no longer the little daughter-in-law who is being bullied by others, but the big boss of dozens of chain supermarkets across the country, as well as the national chain of milk tea shops, with a certain social reputation, they naturally dare not dare How's it going.

We haven't seen each other for a few years. The old man of the Qi family and Li Jinhua have both aged a lot. Qi Zhiqiang has also become a middle-aged man who is unsatisfactory. Qi Zhi is still the same old man.

Qi Zhiqiang's son, Shi Shi, didn't like to study, and he didn't get into high school.

So when the aunt heard that Qi Jia was admitted to Qingda University, she was jealous and envious: "Why do good things belong to their mother and daughter? She made money with compensation and opened a big supermarket. Qi Jia was a stinky girl since she was a child. I'm not good enough, my grades are so good, I skip grades and get admitted to the best university in the country, but my son is nothing. God is so unfair. I heard that they bought a new villa, and we are still crowding with the old man. In a small shabby house in a hutong, people are really incomparable!"

Although she was unconvinced, she didn't dare to show it this time, and even gave Qi Jia a red envelope and complimented her enthusiastically. Look at this scene, all the successful people in the city came here. She couldn't stand it if she stomped her feet casually, so let's keep a low profile!

Besides, Zhou Xiaoya is also her younger brother and sister. Now hurry up to please her. If there is anything in the future, she can have the cheek to ask her for help, especially when Shi Shi is looking for a job, she has no other way.

Zhou Xiaoya also went with the flow, so she didn't feel that they had to apologize or something, so they didn't communicate much, and it was the best way to get along with them. After all, they were still Qi Jia's relatives.

This is a kind of reconciliation! As long as people are strong, they will be too lazy to go back and care about the past. Life is so exciting, and there will be more beautiful things waiting in the future!

...

In the golden autumn of September 2002, Qi Jia officially entered the university campus.

Their university dormitory is a quadruple room. Zhou Xiaoya took the driver and personally took Qi Jia to the dormitory upstairs with her luggage. After the driver went downstairs, she sat for a while, looked around the dormitory, and helped Qi Jia lay the quilt. Qi Jia hurriedly rushed over. She was over 40 years old in her two lifetimes. She was embarrassed to make the quilt and asked her mother to help, although she often did not make the quilt at home.

At this moment, another roommate came to report.

As soon as the roommate entered the door, he saw Qi Jia first and greeted him with a smile, thinking that this classmate is really good-looking. She then looked at Zhou Xiaoya again, and was even more amazed at the beauty of the woman in front of her, and said subconsciously, "Hello, sister! Sister is so beautiful!"

"Cough cough...that, this is actually...my mother." Qi Jia knew it would be like this. She and Zhou Xiaoya went out together and were always regarded as sisters.

"This is your mother?!" The three of them said in unison, it was the roommate's family of three.

"Do you want to be called A... Auntie? No, classmate Qi, your mother is too young to be called Auntie." The roommate said.

The roommate's parents looked like they were in their 40s. Seeing that Zhou Xiaoya was so young, her daughter went to college, it was unbelievable.

Zhou Xiaoya was surprised to see them, so she had to explain: "I get married early, get married early!"

Qi Jia quickly added: "And I skipped two levels."

"Oh oh oh..." The family of three on the opposite side was still in shock , absent-minded.

...

After finishing the bed, Qi Jia sent her mother downstairs.

A man lowered his head and hurried forward, not paying attention to the road, and happened to bump into Zhou Xiaoya who was saying goodbye to his daughter.

He looked up and looked at Zhou Xiaoya for a long time, then stammered, "Sorry, classmate!"

"I'm not a student, I'm here to send my daughter to school." Zhou Xiaoya said embarrassedly.

The man bowed his head just now, and everyone didn't pay attention. When he looked up, Qi Jia couldn't help but look at it a few more times.

He was thin and tall, looking at the age of 30 at most, with very white skin, bright and natural eyes, turning his originally amorous eyebrows into a bookish look.

"Oh, oh, I'm sorry." After he finished speaking, he stood for a while before continuing to walk forward with some hesitation. After taking a few steps, he turned his head back twice.

"Don't look, his age is definitely not suitable for you. Although you are mature in your heart, you are still a child. Before the age of 18, don't fall in love!" Zhou Xiaoya patted her daughter's arm.

Qi Jia was indeed looking at the man just now, but not because of himself. "Mom, you misunderstood. I'm not interested in him, I think he is interested in you. I didn't see him looking back at you step by step! The people I met in school were either parents or teachers. Or other staff members. But I see his appearance, the teacher is more likely. Mom, do you want me to find out for you! " Qi Jia deliberately teased Zhou Xiaoya.

"No big or small, I blindly match my mother all day long, you can do it, I haven't thought of getting married yet." Zhou Xiaoya can't do anything about her daughter, a child, thinking about asking her to find a boyfriend all day, is really worrying too much.

Then, Zhou Xiaoya got into her car, the driver helped to close the door, she slid down the window, and waved to Qi Jia who was going to stay at school very reluctantly.

Qi Jia also looked at her still young and beautiful mother, full of love in her heart.

There are still many unknowns in the future of life, but they are not afraid at all. Facing the future, the mother and daughter are very firm, and they will accompany each other and bravely walk towards the future together!

Finish