Untitled Part 7

Zhou Xiaoya returned to the room after cooking lunch, and heard Li Jinhua scolding there again. Said that their mother and daughter were enjoying their son's pension, and they were still eating out, Barabara's...

Qi Jia was so angry that he wanted to go out to find Li Jinhua's theory, but he looked down at his short legs. For her current age.

"Hmph, bear with her for another day!"

"Mom, let's start organizing things!" Qi Jia said.

Zhou Xiaoya smiled and patted Qi Jia's head and said, "Okay, then Jiajia, let's help mom!"

Of course, Qi Jia couldn't help much, just put her clothes and a few toys on the in a small cardboard box.

When it comes to tidying up, in fact, they don't have anything, except for beds, tables and chairs, quilts, clothes, and kitchen utensils are all for public use, and Li Jinhua will not give them to Zhou Xiaoya. So, as long as you pack the things in your cabin, find a tricycle to pull it and you're done.

In the afternoon, it was almost done.

Li Jinhua passed by the window and saw Zhou Xiaoya packing her things, so she opened the door and came in to check, staring at her for a long time, for fear of taking her things away.

Moreover, her eyes were swish, and she saw that Zhou Xiaoya had a good piece of fabric, so she started to use it.

"This blue is too dark, you can't use it, I'll take it to make a pair of pants for your dad!" After speaking, he took the fabric and turned around and left.

Zhou Xiaoya didn't even have time to speak.

Qi Jia was also speechless, but she knew that grandma was the kind of person who likes to take advantage of petty things, so she was too lazy to care about her.

She wanted to look at each other with her mother, and felt that she was so young that she couldn't have this look, so she gave up and pretended to continue playing with the doll her mother sewed.

After a while, Li Jinhua came again, and brought his aunt with him. The two of them stared at the things in the house, with a posture of taking whatever they liked.

"Brother and sister, have you rented a house? Where are you going to move?" Feng Juan pretended to be chatting.

"Just..." Zhou Xiaoya was about to say.

Qi Jia ran in front of her and looked at her grandma and aunt: "Grandma, my mother found a house in the back of our house, but it's dark, but it's small, I don't want to go, woo woo..."

Li Jinhua People suddenly lost curiosity.

Zhou Xiaoya stopped for a while, but didn't say anything. Although she couldn't figure out why Qi Jia was lying, she didn't want to criticize her daughter in front of her mother-in-law, and was going to talk about it in private.

After her mother-in-law and the others left, Zhou Xiaoya was about to criticize Qi Jia.

"Mom, I was afraid that grandma would scold people, so I deliberately didn't tell her that we were going to live in a building." Qi Jia lowered her head, bit her lip, and looked aggrieved.

Zhou Xiaoya suddenly lost her temper, knowing that her daughter was frightened by her mother-in-law. She hugged Qi Jia distressedly and promised softly: "I won't in the future, my mother will always protect you..."

...

The next day was the weekend, Qi Zhigao helped find a tricycle and carried it with the tricycle master Furniture such as beds and tables.

Although Li Jinhua always wanted to chase Zhou Xiaoya away, now that she really moved, she started to feel unhappy again.

"Let's go with the money, my son, you'll be gone as soon as you see it, they don't even care about your mother..."

"We bought that washbasin stand, it can't be moved, you leave it for me..."

"All You are the woman who killed my son, hurry up and move far away, we don't have to worry about you in the future, and you don't come back..."

...

Or Mr. Qi was afraid of the neighbors' jokes and glared at her several times, and she stopped talking. But it was still an expression that others owed her.

In Qi Jia's view, these are all too pediatric.

Originally, she thought her grandmother would make a scene, but she didn't expect them to move out so easily. But Qi Jia also felt that this old lady might have some trouble in the future, but after all, she is her own grandmother, and her mother has a good temper. Alas, if she can hide, she can hide for now.

Only the uncle Qi Zhigao took them all the way to the new house. He really didn't expect that his sister-in-law rented a building and was still a little far from home.

But he thought about it, his sister-in-law, a young mother with a child, might be more convenient and safer to live in a building. If they have a big financial burden, he will help him more in the future.

Xu Li was also in the room at this time, and there was a half-year-old boy next to her, who was supported by her to help.

The boy is Xu Li's son Chen Yang, who is 15 years old today and is in the third year of junior high school.

The fifteen-year-old boy is already around 178 in height. He has fair skin, and his figure is a little thin because he is being drawn.

"My name is Aunt Xiaoya, this is Sister Jiajia." Xu Li said to her son.

"Ah..." Chen Yang turned around and was stunned for a while, feeling that he couldn't speak. "Mom, can this be called auntie? It should be elder sister. I can't say auntie.

" Is it?" Xu Li patted her son's back angrily.

"Come on, don't you look like my sister? Hey... There's a little sister here. She's so cute. Let's go, my brother will bring you cookies." Chen Yang lowered his head and saw Qi Jia who was half blocked by his luggage.

Qi Jia thought to himself: I just saw me, huh! But this brother looks good, he looks like a middle schooler, it's quite interesting. So she asked her mother's consent and went to take cookies with him at ease.

She also took the initiative to stretch out her soft little hand and hold Chen Yang.

It was the first time that Chen Yang was held by such a small girl, and he was so nervous that he didn't dare to use any strength, for fear that it would hurt Qi Jia's hand.

Not many things were brought in, Qi Zhigao helped set up the furniture and was ready to go back first.

"Zhi Gao" Zhou Xiaoya stopped him. "Well, can you stop telling your family that I live here when you go back, they thought I rented the back alley."

Qi Zhigao looked a little surprised, but then smiled clearly: "Okay, I won't say it. If you and Jiajia need any help, just ask me, don't have the same knowledge as Mom and the others."