EP. 1 - Overdue Reunion

Start from the beginning

Goten blinked. He could sense that someone really strong had landed nearby. He jumped out of his window and landed in front of his mother. "Mom, stay back..."

"What's going on?" Chi-Chi furrowed her brows.

The explosion beside their house released smoke. After a few moments, it cleared to reveal a space pod like the one Vegeta had used in the past. When it popped open, a young girl in warrior clothes and a distinctive braid emerged.

"Oh, it's Yucca!" Goten brightened up. "Wow, you got stronger!"

"Naturally," Yucca replied. Her sharp black eyes pierced into his. "I'm here for our rematch."

Goten smirked. "I don't know if you're that strong yet."

She frowned.

"Young lady, what do you think you're doing?!" Chi-Chi interrupted. "Goten will not be fighting anyone! He needs mental training, not physical training!"

"Intelligence didn't help us against Majin Buu," Yucca retorted. "Just because him and Frieza are gone, doesn't mean the universe is safe."

"Then Goku will handle it, not my baby boy!" Chi-Chi decided.

"Mom...," Goten made a face. "But I need to train too. Dad's training with King Kai."

"Vegeta is here. Now, go back to your studies!!"

Goten turned to his mother then back to Yucca. "S-Sorry..."

She said nothing. She only stared intently before flying towards him and snatching him away, ignoring Chi-Chi's yelling.

After some distance, Yucca let him go so he could fly freely.

"Why did you do that? My mom already doesn't like you."

"I don't care. I've waited four years to rematch you since the World Martial Arts Tournament."

"Yeah, I know. I remember you tried to fight me at Gohan's wedding," Goten reminded her. "That wasn't cool."

"I apologized," Yucca flushed from embarrassment. "But, I came here a day early just so I could fight you."

Goten turned to her, and she to him. "Will you finally fight me, Son Goten?"

He halted mid-air. This was finally a chance to train.

"Well?" Yucca stopped across from him.

Goten smirked. "Okay. Let's fight!!" he flashed into Super Saiyan.

She matched his smirk. "I'm a lot stronger. Don't underestimate me!!" she powered up to Super Saiyan.

In a flash their fight began.

~~

Yucca stared with disgusted disappointed at Goten on the ground. The battle didn't last longer than five minutes. All this training and preparation...

She stormed over to him and shook him by his shirt collar. "What was that?! Are you insulting me by letting me win?!"

"N-No... I really tried...," Goten strained.

She couldn't believe this. How could she have lost to him four years ago! "Aren't you ashamed?"

Goten hung his head. "I want to train, but Mom..."

Yucca let out a breath and let him go. "Okay, I've decided: I'm going to train you."

"You will?!" he looked up at her with wide eyes.