"Yes and one more thing, I won't force you to come on a lunch or dinner date, we can have coffee here also, I will be considered this also as a date." Rahul said.

Nisha thought for some seconds "ok Let's have coffee here."

"Coffee date madam." Rahul said.

"Ok you guys enjoy your date, I will go to another table." Avani got up.

"If you want company, my friends are sitting at corner table, you can join them." Rahul said.

"No thanks."Avani replied with a serious face and turned towards Nisha "Call me if you need anything " Avani gave a look to Rahul and sat a few tables away from them and ordered something to eat.

"Your friend looks serious always, why is she like that.?" Rahul said.

"She is not, she is concerned for me, she always protects me from bad boys you know." Nisha smiled.

"Do you think, I'm a bad guy." Rahul asked and the waiter came, "I will have cold coffee and her chocolate milkshake." Rahul said and the waiter went.

"How do you know about my favourites?" Nisha raised her eyebrows.

"I have my ways, you haven't answered my question yet." Rahul asked.

"Whole university thinks that you flirt with girls a lot even though you have a girlfriend.." Nisha said.

"Woah, stop it, first thing, I only flirt with girls who flirt with me, leave about the university, tell me what do you think about me." Rahul asked.

"I don't know, I mean we haven't had a proper conversation yet."Nisha said.

Their order arrived and they started drinking that and in between, they started chatting and that chatting went for some few minutes.

"So you want to watch KFG-2 but you are not able to." Rahul said.

"Yeah because Ava hates those kinds of movies and Samiksha is busy with hospital duties, so I don't have anyone with me to watch." Nisha said.

"Don't you have hospital duties?"Rahul asked.

"My shift in that subject over, I have another subject shift, which have little work to do." Nisha said.

"So Nisha tell me about your family.?" Rahul said.

"What kind of question is this, don't you know about my family, I know about your whole family, ask how?" Nisha said.

"How?" Rahul asked.

"We need to know about the strength and weakness of our enemy for that you need to know about them na." Nisha laughed.

"It's not a joke."Rahul said.

"Sorry bad timing, but tell me why you wanted to go on a date with me?" Nisha questions.

"I wanted to end this family rivalry for our friendship is the basement, so let's be friends." Rahul lied.

"Do you think our family's rivalry will stop from our friendship? remember rivalry started because of friendship only. " Nisha said.

"It won't stop but we can make it less, if we both will good friends, our future generations may stop this fighting and rivalry." Rahul said.

"Nice idea, I can lie fluently but these lies can be true also if I want." Rahul thought.

"Nice idea but you are talking with the wrong person, my brother is good for this job, he also wants these things." Nisha said.

"Let's start this from us after that we will see what happens, what say?." Rahul said.

Nisha was about to say but Avani come there and said: "I'm sorry but we are getting late and the hostel warden won't us if we won't go to a hostel in the given time by her."

Nisha saw the time "Oh shit it's already 6 pm, we need to be in the hostel by 6:50, so bye." Nisha got up.

"What about the thing I told." Rahul asked.

"I will think and tell you." Nisha said and Avani dragged her out of the restaurant and Rahul smiled looking at them.

Avani and Nisha went out "Ava tell me from when the warden started giving time to us." Nisha asked controlling her laugh.

Avani rolled her eyes and said, "Thank me, I saved you from his boring talks."

"No, it was nice talking to him." Nisha said.

"Yeah, whatever, taxi." Avani called a taxi and they went back to the hostel......

Hi everyone

How's the chapter?

From now onwards it will be a regular update.

Please do vote and comment on your opinion.