Mishti again looked at Ragini and she nodded. Mishti once again looked down.

"Yes My friends had forced me to kiss Ragini to revenge you. I know I have said yes to them at that moment but trust me even when I said yes to them at that time I never intended to do it. I would never do it not for Ragini but any girl. Kissing someone is not something done to revenge someone. It's one of the gestures we do to the one whom you love with all your heart. I am not a jerk! I have my values. I had to say yes to them as they are not in a position to understand the situation. They were literally in the mind of revenging you as they love me to an extent that they can go to any level if someone hurts me. Yes they behave immature many times but trust me they are really good. All that they think is about me. I also have only them for myself and It's me who always handles them. This time it has became very late due to my ignorance. I am sorry for everything that has happened." Sanskar spoke and became silent again.

Ragini cupped Mishti's face and made Mishti to look at her.

"You think I would let him kiss me after knowing that he wants to revenge you through me?" Ragini asked.

Mishti's eyes turned teary.

"I have seen him yelling at his friends on that day Mish. He was literally screaming on them and telling them how much he loves me. Trust me I never thought I would fall for him but I fell. He did nothing to impress me but stayed himself when he is around me. He had just made me feel the way I would feel when I am with you and Ru. It was that day of canteen incident I understood that I fell for him. It was then I thought I would tell him that I Love him on cultural day. But everything happened reverse. I was upset because I was not able to make you understand anything since you weren't listening to me. No I am not saying you are wrong. You are concerned about me. It all started due to the misunderstanding and it kept growing. I have realised it is completely me who is responsible for everything that has happened. If at all I had tried a bit more to explain to you at the beginning only these all might not happened. I am at mistake!" Ragini spoke with teary eyes.

"No you are not!" Sanskar spoke before Mishti can speak.

"In all these days I would agree to only this statement of yours. Yes Doll! You are not at mistake." Mishti spoke wiping off her own tears and Ragini's as well.

Ragini just smiled sadly as she knows she is the sole reason of everything that has happened from the beginning though anybody accept it or not. She knows it and she doesn't want to argue with them as she knows they won't accept it as they all love her to that extent.

"Mishti in the hall uncle has told me that your trust is the thing which I have to win to get Ragini in my life. Even if he doesn't tell me that, I know you are the person whose trust I have to gain. Because I know and I have seen what you are for Ragini. I have kept my points in front of you. I can only say that I am not lying atleast a bit to you in any matter. The only thing I can do to prove that I am being truthful to you is through my mother. My mother is the only person in the whole world I had loved till Ragini entered my life. I swear on my mother and am telling you that Ragini is my Love and I swear that I will try my best to keep her happy." Sanskar spoke keeping his hand on his chest while swearing on his mother.

All are looking at him silently. He removed the first button on his shirt and showed a tattoo of his mother's name on his left side of the chest.

"My mother is here since so long. And I am saying these words by putting my hands here. I can do nothing than this to prove my love for Ragini. That's all I want to say. I know you will need time. I am ready to wait till my last breathe for Ragini and will keep waiting to gain your trust." Sanskar said and stood up.

"Bye!" He said looking at Ragini.

Ragini nodded looking at him while he left not looking atleast MisHaan once. Ragini also left behind him. ShekJan, Supriya and Ashish were sitting silently all this while as it was something really big that has happened. They needed time.

"Thank You for listening to me uncle. I want to promise you that I will wait for Ragini even if it takes this whole life." Sanskar says before leaving.

Ragini looks at her parents and then runs behind Sanskar.

"Sanskar!" She called him.

He stopped and looked at her. He could only smile seeing her behind him. He is happy that she also loves him. He had no doubt in it atleast after what happened last night. Today she stood beside him and that made him happy. But he is also sad that she has to go through all this because of him. He sighed. Ragini moved close to him and stood in front of him.

"You want to say something?" He asked her adjusting her spectacles.

Ragini immediately hugged him tight.

"I Love You!" She confessed.

He smiled and hugged her back protectively.

"I am sure Mish and Ru will understand you soon and they will trust you like I do. I promise to talk to them regarding this again and clear everything." Ragini said with teary eyes as they break the hug.

He smiled and cupped her face wiping her tears.

"Mishti isn't you that she needs to get explained. She is smart!" He says smirking.

Ragini pouted.

"You don't need to say that. I know that. My Mish is the best in everything." She said.

Sanskar smiled seeing her love for her sister.

"I promise to gain her trust very soon." Sanskar said.

"And I promise to stay beside you in this." Ragini spoke smiling.

Sanskar smiled.

"I need to go. Let's meet tomorrow in the college." He said.

Ragini nodded. He was about to leave but she held his hand again. He looked at her raising his eyebrow.

"Did you take your medicine today?" She asked indicating his nose.

He smiled and nodded.

"Text me once you reach home!" She said smiling.

He chuckled and nodded. She left his hand smiling and he left waving bye to her.

Mishti kept her head on Ruhaan's shoulder thinking deeply. Ruhaan is also in deep thoughts.

"I don't know what to believe and what not to." She spoke.

"Should we go trusting our Doll or should we go trusting what all we have witnessed?" Ruhaan spoke.

"Did we actually witness everything?" She asked looking at him remembering what Sanskar has told to them and Ragini nodding confirming it's the truth.

Ruhaan also looked on. Ragini who stood at their room entrance stood hearing them silently. Elders are still in thoughts. Sanskar is smiling remembering her confession while driving.

*****

Thank You for reading.

With Love

Dharani (Dhaరणि)