🌹senpaixreader platonic🌹

[a/n before we start I don't remember what this request was but I know they asked for y/n and senpai to be siblings so I'm sorry if this wasn't accurate]

It was another day at the high school you and senpai were walking in the hallways side by side when this girl walked up to senpai and said. Hi, senpai I want to confess my love for you please accept my confession. She blushed. Senpai looked uncomfortable so as a sibling should do you stepped in. Well, that was nice of you to confess but we have to go to class bye! You guys started to walk away. The girl got mad and stormed off to class. Hey, y/n thank you for helping me back there. senpai said while his cheeks were flushed with pink. You're welcome. It wasn't like him to ask for help so you did this time before he said anything to stop you from intervening. You walked to your class and greeted your friends and sat down waiting for class to start.

It was now lunchtime you and senpai were sitting at the table when the same girl with some of her friends walked up behind you and senpai. Well well well what do we have here one of the girls pulled your hair you got up and punched her square in the nose[ bc I personly would not take that so :2] you got sent to the principal's office but that was ok with you. You weren't a bad student you were an ok student who didn't get sent to the office every day but you got sent there sometimes.

Your parents picked you and senpai up from school just this once You went to your room and just listened to music and drew some animals. Then there was a knock on the door you opened it and it was senpai. Hi brother what do you need? you asked. Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the park with me he asked. You guys got there and started to play around like you were kids again and soon it was dark outside. Well, we should get going we don't want our parents to worry about us. senpai said. But first, you should know something. I really appreciate you sticking up for me but I can handle it from here don't get into more trouble because of me ok. Ok let's get going you said and you guys walked side by side the way home.

Once you got home you and senpai planned to watch a movie because it wasn't really late so you put on[f/m] favorite movie] and watch it in your pj's once the movie was done it was time for bed senpai thanked you again for helping you and hugged you. You hugged back and went off to your own rooms and fell asleep knowing you helped your older brother in some way possible.

I know this is short but i got school tomorrow so this will have to do :(

.