❤️Hex x male reader❤️

You were out and about when you saw hex playing basketball with whitty while carol was watching them get score after score. You walked over to them because you were meaning to ask hex something you wanted to tell him for a long time. You walked up to carol and sat down with a smile while watching the boys play. What's up y/n?! carol asked. Nothing much you said back. How about you? Also nothing much just watching the boys play they are almost done and of course hex is winning.

Yeah but not by much you said with smug look on your face. By the time you two were done talking the boys were already finished with their match. Hey y/n how you doing hex said with a big smile on his screen. I've been ok i need to talk to you want to come over to my house to 'hang out' you said. Carol already knew you had a crush on the guy so she was eyeing you to with a wide smile. Yeah sure bud anything for you let's go! You an hex started walking after  chatting with whitty and carol you all said your goodbye's and went different way's. You and hex reached your house and you sat on the couch and talked to hex you were nervous because you asked out other people but they just dumped you or just used you. What did you want to tell me y/n. You gave yourself a pep talk and just said what you wanted to say. I've been meaning to tell you this but i love you so much will you be my boyfriend? Hex was quite for a moment and you started to get nervous then he said something. Yes i've had a crush on you for a long time i thought you would never ask.{for my sake to make this easy for me im going to make him look human but he still is a robot} you go in for a kiss and kiss him it turns into a make out session and it gets pretty heated.

You guys  barley make it you your room and start taking off each others clothes and you got on top of him and start to kiss him while moans exit his mouth. Fuck~ that feels so good more please. As he starts thrusting his hips forwards to received more pleasure. But you stopped him and  told him to get on his knees and suck you off if he wanted more. He got on his knees and started to suck you off and bobbing  his head up and down. Fuck keep going~ you said. You cum but you were still hard but you lined yourself up and inserted your hard member into him and start fucking him softly and speeding up soon after. at this point you two were so loud that the people next door could hear you maybe. Fuck im close~ hex said you picked up the pace and was going as fast as you could you and hex came at the same time.

Hex was panting but you were sucking him off so his pants turned into moans  you were going pretty slow so he begged you to faster so you did and he was moaning so loudly and then he came with a few pants and whines coming after. You guys layed in bed cuddling each other.

I love you you said. I love you too hex replylied and slowly you fall asleep....

This was requested by @TotallyNot_Hex

i'm sorry if this is cringy :)