Ocean's Treasure

-------------------------------

A soft chuckle makes its way out of Taehyung as Seokjin wraps his arms around Taehyung's neck.

The older tightens his hold, clinging onto him, giggling tenderly when Taehyung grabs his waist and lifts him up from the sand.

"I missed you. Missed you so much, love.", Seokjin's eyes shine under the full moonlight, because of tears or glee or both, Taehyung is not quite sure about that.

"Precious...", he murmurs, covering Seokjin's full, plush lips with his own in the gentlest, sweetest affair.

One of his hands trails inside Seokjin's hair, tilting his head to deepen the kiss, marveling at the way it never fails to make the Moon Prince melt into pretty little moans.

Their bodies gradually sprawl on the seashore, limbs tangled up and covered in wet sand.

"Love-", Seokjin half gasps and half cries out, parted lips lingering onto Taehyung's as the celestial Prince and the King of the Ocean share labored breaths. "My love..."

His hands scratch along Taehyung's back, holding him close, as close as he is able to, so that nothing, no law of universe, no curse, not even the Lord of the creation can separate them from each other.

Taehyung's kisses fall like waves on his skin, gentle and warm yet all consuming.

Tears gather at the corner of the Ocean King's eyes. "Don't leave.", he chants the prayer against Seokjin's temple, making the Prince of Moon whine.

"You know I don't want to. You know. I don't-", Seokjin's body quivers while he plants a soft kiss on Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung moves inside him in a slow but desperate chase of something they need so much, want so much but can only have once in a while.

"Precious...", he hums against the Prince's heart, voice deep, raw and heavy. "My precious treasure."

They pray, for the night to stop, to stay for a little longer. But when has the universe ever been kind to them?

The night quietly, mercilessly tiptoes its way out of the sky and Taehyung finds himself alone on the shore, like he does every month.

The King of the Ocean looks up, gazes longingly at his love, the moon, who was still visible at the farthest corner of the dawn sky.

Opening the fisted palm of his right hand, he smiles at the blush pink pearl lying on it.

His Seokjin's tears of love, the most precious treasure of the Ocean glistens in his hand and he leans down to kiss it.

His heart aches. Waiting. That is all he can do, that is all he has to do.

Until the next full moon, until the Moon comes down to meet him again, the Ocean will have to wait.

----------------------------

So here goes nothing lmao T_T

Please leave a like and comment if you liked it though 💜