Chapter 43 (Epilogue Series 1)

Start from the beginning

Needless to say, Shiva had been so busy trying to complete all of his work before their honeymoon, he had just crashed as soon as his head touched a pillow. She felt a wave of tenderness wash all over her. Not wanting to disturb him, she kissed him sweet, no, sexy dreams of her and went out to the balcony with her Girl Talk magazine.

Couple of hours later, on the first day of their honeymoon, Raavi stood facing the sea taking in the beautiful sunset. Just as the sun was about to go down, the balcony doors opened and Shiva stepped out in a towel, fresh out of the shower, his hair wet, "Chipkali, tune humare honeymoon main bhi mere shirts chupa diye?"

"You took a shower and didn't call me..." she pouted, as Shiva hugged her from the behind, kissing the crook of her neck.

"Maine socha main tujhe khaane toos ne ke liye le jaoon, sweetheart," said Shiva, "agar hum shower lene gaye, toh bhooka sona padega."

Raavi turned to hug him, murmuring, "I am hungry...for you." She tilted her head back, rubbing their noses, and finished, "You look so handsome, delicious, so sexy...never wear a shirt. I see your biceps and loose my mind."

Shiva kissed Raavi, murmuring, only my biceps? As she blushed and shook her head, he tossed her over his shoulders as she squealed and laughed. "Whatever you want, my sweetheart."

There were no words after that...

On the third day of their honeymoon, Raavi poked her head out of the washroom, "Now, don't freak out when you see this bikini." Yesterday, on the second day of their honeymoon, she had worn the same red bikini she had gotten in Ahmedabad and Shiva just... lost his mind, and they barely left their honeymoon suite. She wasn't complaining at all, but she wanted to show him the places she had visited previously with Hetal.

"I am not making any promises, Raavi."

"Ugh! Fine! We are not doing anything until you take me jet-skiing. I couldn't do it last time, because I need a valid Driver's License and I don't have one thanks to you!" snapped Raavi as she stepped out in a periwinkle blue bikini with a plunging neckline etched in a single row of ruffles along the V of the neckline and shoulders. Her bottom was low rise with a high cut leg with short ruffles at the hips.

"You look like a sexy flower, sweetheart," said Shiva, in a trance, as Raavi laughed, shaking her head, warning him not to get carried away.

"My ride," she reminded him.

Shiva nodded, clearly in a daze staring at her cleavage, his eyes travelling down to her waistline and fixating on the curve of her waist, as she bent to take her beach bag. In a sudden move, he grabbed her, as she shrieked, and wiggled, her slim limbs flailing, clearly not strong enough for her Chattan Pandya. "I'll take you on a personal ride, alright," he said, amidst kissing her all over in small, quick kisses, as she squirmed and laughed.

"You are so stunning.... I cant believe it," he said, as he wrapped her legs around him, and intertwined their fingers, trapping her underneath him. "You are so..." he trailed off, at a loss for words and just kissing her so deeply, Raavi whimpered helplessly giving in to his adoration for her.

Wiggling underneath him, she pulled off her bikini making him groan as if he were in pain, and just said, "My ride." Needless to say, they never made it out of their room that day.

On the fifth day of their honeymoon, Raavi woke up in a splendid mood. Smiling, she snuggled in closer to Shiva, unbelievably happy, she was surprised she hadn't floated away.

Yesterday, they had spent all day on a small yacht, boating through islands, snorkelling, and kayaking. In the evening, Shiva had surprised her with a silk slip dress in a beautiful magical blue color, earrings from crafted by local artists from local wood and taken her out to private candlelit dinner. He had tucked a flower in her hair and taken a photo of her in the candlelight, outrageously complimenting her. He vowed her tan skin, pink lips and slightly sea crisp hair gave every goddess a run for their money. Then coming back to their room, they had spent all night loving each other. She was sure she had his marks all over her, she thought to herself, pleased.