The return

It has been a year since Anubhav left Haseena on their engagement day. After the sagai incident everyone in the police station avoids even using the word Anubhav anymore. Haseena tried forgetting him and believing Karishma's words about him being a cheater but her heart refused to believe this. Surprisingly even Ammi has stopped pestering her for marriage as she knew her daughter loved Anubhav from the deepest core of her heart and it was almost impossible for her to move on.

Now let's start...

Haseena was working in her cabin when her phone rang displaying commissioner sir. She got alerted and picked up the call. After the call was done her face was showing mix emotions. She went outside in the hall to find the usual scenario. She coughed to gain everyone's attention. They looked towards her and stood at their places.

HM: Commisioner sir ne abhi hume phone kiya tha.

PS: Kya bole wo Maddam sir.

SS: Are Pushpa ji yahi bole honge ki ab samay aa gaya he Santosh Sharma ka promotion karne ka. Aakhir kaar mere hunar ko pehchan mil hi gayi.

CC: Uff ye masumiyat.

KS: Ama bhakk. Maddam sir ko to bolne do.

HM: Thank you Karishma Singh. 

Santosh Sharma sabse pehle saare gates or windows band kar dijiye. Aur Cheetah Chaturvedi yaha par chairs lagaiye.

Everyone sensed the seriousness in her voice and so didn't asked her any questions and did as told.

HM:To hum ye keh rahe the ki Commissioner sir ka phone aaya tha aur wo keh rahe the ki abhi Lucknow me ek gang active huyi he jo human trafficking me involved he. Even wo ek terrorist organisation se bhi judi huyi he jo 26th january ko shayad hamare sheher me jo Chief Minister sir aane wale he usi sabha me bomb blast ka plan he. Baki details wo hume nahi de paye kyuki is gang se related saari detail unko bhi nahi he. Ye case asal me IB ka he lekin IB ko ek local team ki jarurat thi aur hamari team ko chuna gaya he. Abhi thodi der me IB ke ek officer jo is mission ko lead kar rahe he wo khud yaha aayenge aur hume sab kuch samjhayenge. Lekin ye mission desh ke liye bohot hi zyada zaruri he isliye ye top secret he to aap sab yaha se bahar iske baare me koi baat nahi karenge. Understood?

Everyone looked at each other and then at her.

Everyone: Yes Maddam sir.

HM smiled. Everyone dispersed and Haseena went inside her cabin. She closed her cabin door which everyone was now used to as she often closed her cabin door but opened it after 10 to 15 minutes.

In cabin

Haseena opened her drawer and took out a phone. It was the same phone she had gifted Anubhav during Mission Jeet. She unlocked it and opened the gallery. She smiled seeing their pictures. Their pre wedding pictures , their holi pictures during celebration in Mahila thana, his airport proposal picture which was clicked by one of the local reporter as the DSP of the city was on his knees in front of SHO Haseena Malik. She smiled and brushed her fingers on the pictures. She had tears in her eyes. She wiped them and then locked the phone and kept it inside the drawer again. She took out a diary and started writing something with a beautiful smile on her face but her tears betrayed her and few drops fell on the page. She wiped them and kept the diary in the same drawer. She locked the drawer and kept the keys in her uniform.

She opened the cabin door and again got engrossed in her work. Everyone could see how much she missed Anubhav and felt bad for her but they were equally angry on Anubhav except Karishma who just wanted to tell her brother to return as the person who he wanted to move on from him couldn't do it and her eyes clearly reflect the pure love she held for her brother. But she couldn't do it because she was not allowed to contact her brother as he was on a deadly mission.

All of their thoughts were disturbed by the entry of a well built and handsome man inside the thana. Everyone was hell shocked seeing him. They all looked at him wide eyed. The person who they thought would never return was standing in front of them.

KS shocked: Anu bhaiya

Yes the man was our beloved Anubhav Singh.

Anubhav removed his goggle and looked at everyone who were looking at him with anger filled eyes and then looked at his sister who was looking at him waiting to hug him but he knew she wouldn't hug him because he had given her a promise not to let anyone ever know the reason for his departure. He knew she kept her promises above anything and if she would hug him she would have to explain everyone everything. He passed a smile to her which went unnoticed by others but she saw it and gulped her tears down on not even getting to hug her brother who she saw after a year. Anubhav felt helpless seeing his little sister's condition.

Anubhav knew everyone was angry with him. He didn't even wanted to return as he knew he wouldn't be able to see anger in the eyes of people who always carried love and respect for him. But again his duty forced him and here he was again at the point where he was a year back. He smirked sarcastically on his destiny which forced him everytime to remind him that 'No you don't deserve happiness. You are made for heartbreak.'

But he being an agent knew how to hide his emotions well. He plastered a stern look on his face.

AS: Jai hind team MPT.

Everyone looked at each other except Karishma who was still busy seeing her brother. They thought that their country didn't do anything wrong and hence why should they say Jai Hind.

Everyone - Jai hind sir.

Hearing the commotion outside Haseena came in the hall but stopped in her tracks seeing the person standing there. She stood their frozen as if she saw a ghost. Anubhav felt the heated gaze on him and shifted his gaze when his eyes fell on the person who his eyes were yearning to see from the last one year. Both felt their heartbeats betraying them. Everyone saw them looking at each other. Karishma looked at Haseena who was having slight tears in her eyes while Anubhav again wore his goggles the reason for which Karishma understood. She knew they both needed to talk but now was not the right time with everyone present there.

KS loudly : Maddam sir.

Anuseena came out of their trance by her voice. Haseena averted her gaze. Anubhav saw her wiping her tears. He felt like a pin pricking through his heart. He could see infinite questions in her eyes which he wanted to answer but couldn't. 

HM: Jai hind sir.

Anubhav could sense the heaviness in her voice. 

AS: Jai hind. Hum IB ki taraf se aapse us mission ke tahat baat karne aaye he. Shayad commissioner sir ne aapko bata diya hoga.

Haseena got another shocker that he was the officer appointed by IB. She looked at him shock evident in her eyes. The person who left her on their engagement day was going to spend most of his time with her due to this mission. 

Anubhav knew what she was thinking. But he also knew he had to face all this someday so why not today. 

AS: Hum he IB agent Anubhav Singh ko is mission ko lead karenge. Hamare directly under Haseena Malik hogi jo ki aap sabko guide karengi. Baki ki details aapko tab milengi jab aap ek basic test he usko complete kar lenge. 

Pushpa looked at Haseena. She being a motherly figure to Haseena knew her condition. She wanted to confront Anubhav right here right now but stopped as for everyone present there, their duty was their primary and most important goal.

They all agreed. After this Anubhav left the thana giving them the address where they have to come to train for their test. He left without waiting for anything as he knew if he stayed there even a bit late he would not be able to control himself.