The list

Dawn begins to shine through the blinds, gleeming across Kyles face. He slowly owened his eyes, wiping the crud from thw corners. As his vison became clearer he looked around, he found himself on the couch, dressed in normal man clothes. As he sat up he noticed the coffee table that he was tied down to last night. Kyle shook his head and thought to himself, " it can't be true, could it?" As he stood help he felt a tug in his pants. "What the..." Kyle shouted. He unzipped his pants to find the bright pink g string, and a steel chaisty with a lock. "It is true, this really happened." He tried to recall last night, his memory a little blurry. He zipped his pants back up and found his phone on the table with a sticky note. The sticky note reads,
Kylie,
"If your wondering I went out with the girls, I sent you a video of last night as well as a list of to do's.
Your sweetie,
Lyndsay"
He quickly ripped the sticky note off and watched the video, everything he didn't think happened, had happened. Kyle felt sick to his stomach but sort of relieved. He knew he watched sissyfication videos, even a little hyponisis, loved seeing a perfect girl with a cock, screwing another girl. Mixed feelings quickly grew over him, he didnt know if he was ready, but on the other hand he would have Lyndsay, and become who felt was inside. He sat back down and read her list.
"Kyliee, sweetie
Here is your list to become Kyliee, my lover, my future, and the woman you wanted to become.
Each task comes with a reward dear. None have a reward of the cage being removed, besides we both know you don't need it for a while. Hope your ready
1. Constant hair removal, shave entire body everyday
2. Take natural vitamins and begin growing your hair and nails out
3. Everyday, you must wear panties and a sports bra
4. Get you a new wardrobe,(dont worry the girls and I are pucking you some things out today, you and I will pick some more up later)
5. Vasectomy. Cant have you knocking me up
6. Start your journey by talking to your doctor
7. Learn hair, make up, nails, acting like a woman
8. Implants
9. New job
10. No more Kyle, only Kyliee.
Dont worry dear, I will make you perfect, besides I can't wait to see you as my girlfriend."
Kyles mouth dropped, he was happy but nervous. Sitting there, thoughts and feelings overwhelmed him, not knowing what to do first. His biggest issues was his job. A/c was all he knew, but he also was tired of hiding his true self, and he finally got Lyndsay.
Kyle sat on the couch, weighing everything, and pondering every outcome. Finally he decided, it was time. Not knowing when Lyndsay would be back, he went home. Showered and shaved everything, lokked in the mirror, and noticed how smooth he was. He smirked, and admired. He liked this feeling. Kyle went ahead and went about his day, he was wearing a pair of jeans, shoes, and a t shirt. He remembered to put on the g string, and as he walked he could feel the chasity on his skin, the string tight in his ass. He walked around his house, checking himself out, and trying to stop the urge of getting hard. Just then Lyndsay calls, ," hello?"
"Hi sweetie, the girls and I are done shopping, I'm on my way home. Come over about 5 tonight, ok?"
Kyle hesitant,"okay.", hung up and stood there, wondering what was in tonights plans. He knew the list had rewards and he had done as she said. Kyle looked at the clock, it was only noon. He had time to relax, and clear his mind.
After a few hours, Kyle heads to Lyndsay's.
He arrives, doesn't know weather to knock or walk in, as he raises his hand to knock, the door opens. Lyndsay is holding the door,  wearing a pair of high heels, and a school girls outfit. Kyle looks in amazement, his eyes gleaming, noticing that this outfit is just barely covering her crotch, and nipples.
"Come on in Kylie, I got you gifts...but first I need to check something", Lyndsay pulls him in, grabs him by the neck and begins making out. As she is pulling him in harder and making her tounge dance in Kyle's mouth, she begins to unzip his pants. She lets them hit the floor, and moves her hand down his thigh. She pulls away, and smiles.
"Mmmm, good job sweetie, still in your cage and that sexy g string. Well leave your man clothes there, you wont need them in here after tonight." Lyndsay says, walking away, swinging her hips and teasing Kyle.
As he walks in, he notices shoe boxes, pink and neon colored bags, all from big department stores.
"Sit, and cross your legs, ladies dont show their goodies to everyone", says Lyndsay as she motions him to a chair. Kyle sits, and crosses his legs, binding his thighs against his cage.
"Now, the girls and I went shopping, I picked you up new thongs, bras, socks, panty hose, skirts, tops, make up, wig, fake nails, and of course....shoes!"
Lyndsay giggles and begins laying out everything in front of Kyle. He watches as she explains everything, and holds it up to him, smiling and smirking. Just as she finishes, she looks at Kyle, " Oh i got something special for you, but first lets see in you get to have it," Lyndsay eyes over Kyle's body, from his head to his toes, she notices he is silky smooth. He even smells like lavender.
"Oh my!, you even lotioned your skin, now isnt that sweet" she says. Kyle begins to open his mouth, " shush, you did great, now look at this!" Lyndsay is holding a pair of 6in stilettos, black, with an ankle strap, a dark brown wig, a leather hood, and a maids outfit.
"Now here is tonights outfit, I will help you get all dressed up, besides there is one more surprise!" Giggling, Lyndsay brings it over to Kyle. Kyle didnt notice but Lyndsay had purchased a pair of big fake cosplay breasts. She slipped it on him, then the hood, and wig. He felt her slide on the bras as she pulled it behind him and felt it clasp. Lyndsay pulls of the panties he was wearing. He feels her pull up to his knees, what appears to be a thong.
"Stand up sweetie, I got to get you together, our special guest will be here soon and you need to look the part."
Kyle standing there not being able to see a think hears tape being pulled off a roll. "Um whats going on?", he asks.
"We can't have our guests see these ugly balls of yours, so im taping the up. Besides, you wont show in this sexy thong and skirt once your taped up." Lyndsay says as she tucks Kyles balls away. She finishes dressing him, and Kyle feels her slide the heels on. He begins to wobble, and Lyndsay steadies him.
"Don't worry you will get use to them, now a few more things.." says Lyndsay rummaging through bags. "Open wide!" She says, shoving a inflatable gag in Kyles mouth. She airs it up, Kyles mouth fills with rubber and he begings to mumble.
"Shhh my dear, this will only help keep you from sounding manly." Lyndsay giggles and goes back searching in the bags. She pulls out a set of wide band locking cuffs. Pulls Kyles arms behind him and locks them together.
"There all done! Don't you look sexy. Tony should be here any minute....oops, I let the surprise out. You remember Tony, don't you? My ex boyfriend, well he saw me at the mall and wanted to see me, I told him i was taken by my girlfriend Kylie, but we always need a man from time to time to... um... well fuck us." Lyndsay says, as she spins Kyle around. Kyle remembers Tony, Tony was a gym rat, always had abs and looked cut. Kyle thought he was a bit of a tool and didn't ever say much.
"Now, Tony will be here any minute. Im going to clean your clothes up, you stand right there." Says Lyndsay, frantically cleaning and shuffling the bags around. Kyle can hear her heels coming and going, then as she is on her way back, Kyle hears a pounding on the door.
"Oh that's him!" Lyndsay screams. Kyle hears her running to the door, and she flings it open. In walks Tony, Kyle can smell his colone since the door opened.
"Tony, this is my girlfriend Kyliee, shes the one I told you I'm with" explains Lyndsay. Tony gets closer, Kyle can hear him breathe and reak of cheap colonge.
"Oh, so why i asked you here Tony, we need to train Kyliee on pleasing a man. I know you have a thick cock, and well Kylie has never had one, so I need to teach her, and well you just happened to see me",
Lyndsay grabs Kyle by the arm and pulls him tight. Kyle's stomach drops, he wonders what he is in for. Not knowing what really is going to happen.

*please leave a comment and share your thoughts*