Chapter 2: Court

On most days i wish to be young again. I wish i could go back to running endlessly in random feilds with the wind in my hair, the hot sun beating on my back, and not a care in the world. But, my childhood was cut short due to court. Court was the begging of the end. Court is an evil place where i repeated lies that was told to me by my grandma, but i believed those lies. I believed those lies because i was young and gullible. Whatever my grandma told me, i believed to be true. I was told i was raped by moms boyfreind, so that's what i believed. I was told my dad was the good one, the right one. That was another lie i was feed.

My dad did drugs, was thrown in jail for theift, and he abused my mother. One night he held a gun to my mother's head, he was going to kill her. I am so thankful for whatever stopped him. To this day i am thankful for my mother but, still i am neglected the right to see her due to my grandmother.

My grandmother is a pathological liar, which means she lies for attention, she told everyone she was dieing of cancer. One night she got very sick, the next day we learned she never had cancer. She had lied which to me isnt suprising. Honestly, it doesn't hurt me anymore, i stopped caring. Except for my mom, and that is why my grandma refuses to let me see her because she's the only one i actually care about anymore.