Chapter 11 - Black Dragons

Start from the beginning

'This guy is really weird, when my sister appeared he immediately changed his behavior.... wait, what is one of the Black Dragons doing here?!' Takemichi thought

"Ok! Now it's my turn" you took the ball putting yourself in the center to throw it but before you could do anything Hakkai stopped you
"Y-Y-Y/n-chan wait.... t-the position you have is wrong" he said pulling out all the courage of him to talk to you "really?"

"Mhm.... let me s-show you" he approached from behind and helped you adjust the pose "Before throwing the ball try to take three steps to give the ball more speed," he took your hand you were holding the ball, and now you were holding the ball together and he showed you how it should be thrown "You bring it behind you and then you throw it by sliding it from your hand" then he placed his hand on your right shoulder "And this shoulder put it a little lower" approached your face looking at the pins "M-meanwhile your gaze is always on the target" then walked away letting you try.
In the meantime you had become a tomato but you were able to listen to all his advice and you tried to do as Hakkai said

On the other hand Hakkai was wondering how he managed to talk and get so close to you, when he put his head close to you he could smell your scent 'S-she have a good perfume...! I could smell it all the time if I could.' Then your hands, god... your hands were so small that if he held your hands they would fit perfectly in his.

You threw the ball as Hakkai explained to you and after taking the three steps you pushed the ball... well, let's say you threw it a little too hard because it started to go quickly towards the canal but it bounced hitting the sign and doing it fall

'Fuck !! I think we have to go!'  You thought going towards the others and taking Hakkai and Take by the hand "This is the moment when you understand that we have to get away! And quickly" and you pulled them to the exit followed by Hina and anoth...

'Fuck !! I think we have to go!'  You thought going towards the others and taking Hakkai and Take by the hand "This is the moment when you understand that we have to get away! And quickly" and you pulled them to the exit followed by Hina and another girl you didn't had the honor to meet yet.

After running out, you let go of the two boys' hands and turned to the mysterious girl, looking better at her you saw that she had long light brown hair, she was together with Hakkai so she could be someone as important as his girlfriend or sister or also a best friend.
The girl started laughing "Oh my god, how did you hit the sign like that, pfff- you're cool, I like you" she giggled

"Thanks, sorry if I didn't introduce myself, I'm Y/n Hanagaki nice to meet you" you gave her an handshake

"Yuzuha Shiba, Hakkai's older sister," she said smiling as she shakes your hand
"Take is also my brother but I am the youngest by 1 minute..... anyway she is Hinata Tachibana, Take's girlfriend" you introduced Hina to Yuzuha
"Pleasure to meet you Yuzuha-chan"

"I feel the three of us will become very good friends," Yuzuha smiled

While the girls were talking Takemichi was watching the scene with a drop of sweat on his head, at least you were able to make friends quickly, but most of the time you were very introverted. Hakkai instead was looking at the hand which you held him and then he squeezed it to his chest 'Y/n-chan held my hand, it is the first time that a girl other than my sister has done this...! I will never wash this hand again'