Chapter 11

Third Person Pov:

"So what's your plan Quill" Phoenix asked more calmly. "That's the thing I still don't have one"  Peter said. "Then why did you say you had a plan for the second time already" Phoenix said with a slight growl in her voice. "That was just to get you and Rocket over here" Quill said. "Fuck you" Rocket mumbled. "But Guys, Yondu is about to be here in two seconds he expects us to hear this big plan of ours" Peter said. "I need your help" Peter said. "I look around at us" Peter said. "And you know what I see" Peter asked. "What" Phoenix asked. "Losers" Quill replied. Everyone then looked at each other questionably. "I mean,like, folks who have lost stuff. And we have. Man,we have. All of us" Peter said. "Our homes, Our families, Normal lives" Peter said. "And, usually, life takes more than it gives. But not today" Peter said. "Today it's given us something" Peter said. "It has given us a chance" Peter said. "To do what" Drax said in a slight whisper. Peter then looked at Drax. "To give a shit" Peter said. He then looked at Phoenix. "For once" Peter said. "Not run away" He said looking towards Gamora. "I, for once am not gonna stand by and watch as Ronan wipes out billions of innocent lives" Peter said. "But Quill, stopping Ronan" Rocket said. "It's impossible you'd be dead by his first move" Phoenix said. "Your asking us to die" Phoenix said. It was now just dead silence in the ship and it was just filled  with Peter sighing. "Yeah, I guess I am" Peter said. "Quill" Gamora said. "I have lives most of my life surrounded by me enemies" Gamora said. She then stood up representing that she's in with Quill. "I will be Grateful to die among my friends" She said. "Your an honorable man, Quill" Drax said also standing up. "I will fight beside" Drax said. "And in the end I will see my wife and daughter again" Drax said. Groot was next to stand up. "I am Groot" Groot said. Phoenix and Rocket looked at Groot as if he were crazy. Rocket sighed. "Oh, what the hell I don't got that long a lifespan, anyway" Rocket said and stood up as well. Everyone then looked at Phoenix. She looked at the ground thinking about her decision. She sighed. "Can't promise much Quill, but I will fight beside all of you and if I die or when I die take care of Rocket for me and I'll tell my parents about you guys" Phoenix said she then looked towards Rocket. "Especially you" She said. Without hesitation Phoenix stood up as well. "Now we're standing" Rocket said. "Y'all happy?" Phoenix asked. "We're all standing up now" Phoenix asked. "Bunch of jackasses standing in a circle" Phoenix said. "I feel like you didn't mean that entire speech did you" Peter said looking towards Phoenix. "Oh I only meant part of it, guess which parts I actually meant" She said. "So what we gonna stand here all day or what" Rocket asked. 

*Little Time skip*

"The stone reacts to anything organic" Gamora said. "The bigger the target, the bigger the power surge" Gamora said. "All Ronan's gotta do is touch the stone to the planets surface and zap." Peter said. "All plants,animals,and different species" Peter said. "Nova Corps" Peter said. "Everything will die" Gamora said. "So Ronan won't make the surface" Peter said. Rocket and Phoenix the  started whirring up and getting their guns ready. "Rocket and Phoenix will lead a team to blow a hole in the dark Aster's starboard hull" Peter said. "Then, our craft and Yondu's will enter" Peter said. "Won't there be hundreds of Sakaaran soldiers inside?" A ravager asked. "I think of Sakaaran as paper people" Drax said. The Ravager then playfully punched Drax on the arm and Drax gave him a death glare. "Once they know we're on board Ronan will isolate himself behind impenetrable security doors on deck" Gamora said. "Which I can disable by dismantling the power source" Gamora said. "We'll make it to the flight deck and I'll use the Hadron Enforcer to kill Ronan" Peter said. "Once Ronan is dead,we will retrieve the Stone" Gamora said. "Use these devices to contain it" Gamora said as everyone was given a small little Orn container. "If you touch it" "it will Kill you" Gamora said. "I'll contact one of the Nova officers who arrested us" Peter said. "Hopefully, they'll believe we're there to help" Peter said. "There's one more thing we need to complete the plan" Rocket said. "That guys eye" Phoenix said pointing at a ravager who had a mechanical eye. "No! No, we don't. No we don't need that guys eye" Peter said. "No, seriously we need it! It's important to me" Rocket said through giggles at the end. Phoenix snorted. "Ronan's fleet has been spotted, and will arrive in T-minus fifteen minutes." An automatic voice said. "Remember boy" Yondu said. "At the end of all this, I get the stone" Yondu said. "You cross me, we kill you all" Yondu said. Everyone then started coming out of their areas and walked along with Peter. "Let's go get 'em boys!" Yondu yelled. Then an entire team of jets were right behind Rocket and Phoenix. "This is a terrible plan" Gamora said. "Hey, your the one who said you wanted to die among friends" Peter said. "Whatcha got so far Phoenix?" Rocket asked. "Nothing other than Gamora's and Peter's argument" Phoenix said. "What about?" Rocket asked. "Ehh, mostly about what Gamora said and all that shit" Phoenix said. "Goodness gracious" Rocket said. Phoenix then snorted. "What?" Rocket asked. "One of the Nova officers called Peter 100% of a dick" Phoenix said through laughs. "What! You can hear all the way from head to there" Rocket exclaimed. "Apparently" Phoenix said. "Dang, and you didn't tell me about this" Rocket said. "Well it's cause these are new abilities I've been gaining out of no where" Phoenix said. "Wel, we're gonna have a bit of a talk about this later cause it appears we have arrived" Rocket said. "Well get ready for a crazy ride" Phoenix said. "A flee approaches" Nebula said. "They appear to be ravagers" She said. After all the ships had arrived all the ravagers waited for Yondu's command. "Fire!" Yondu exclaimed. Two Ships then fired at Ronans ship but it appeared that there wasn't much damage. "Cover it down!" Yondu called. "Submerge!" Yondu said. All the ships then went below an area. "Rocket! Phoenix! Hurry!" Peter called out. "Better watch out for any upcoming ships Rocket Nebula alerted Ronans pilots" Phoenix said. "Thanks for the awareness" Rocket said. They then came across a specific area and started shooting at it. "Quill! Yondu! Now!" Phoenix yelled. As the ships were all shooting at each other Yondu was the first to get hit. "Aw Hell!" Yondu yelled. "I'm going down, Quill!" Yondu called out. "No more games with me, boy!" Yondu yelled. "I'll see you!" He said. "At the end of this!" He finished. "There are too many of them, Rocket! And Phoenix!" Gamora said. "We'll never make it up there" Gamora said. Everyone then saw the Nova Corps ships come by. "Peter Quill, this is Denarian of the Nova Corps for the record I advise against trusting you here" Denarian said. "They got my "dick" message!" Peter said. "Prove me wrong" Denarian said. Peter then went through something and came across Ronans soldiers and shot them. "Yes!" Drax cheered. "We're just like Kevin Bacon" Gamora said. Meanwhile back with Phoenix and Rocket they were fighting off a few ships then stopped at a empty area and saw a shadow right above them. "Oh, Man" Rocket said as he saw the ship above them.  "Damn who knew the place that arrested us and took us to Prison would literally help us instead." Phoenix said.