*Past Event* Chapter 2

Phoenix Pov:

After the three of us entered the bar me, the raccoon and Groot then took a seat. The bar tender came over and asked what we would like and the Raccoon said three beers and after that the bar tender left to go get us our drinks. The Raccoon then looked at me and I saw him staring right at me by the corner of my eye. "What are you staring at" I asked. "You still gotta answer my questions" said the Raccoon. I sighed. "Fine, go ahead" I said. "Okay, first question we'll start off easy, what's your name" asked the Raccoon. "My name is Phoenix, what about you what's your name?" I asked the Raccoon. "My names Rocket" said the raccoon I now know as Rocket. "Okay next question, what exactly are you cause your not human that's for sure" said Rocket. "It's in my name" I said. After I had said that the bar tender then came over with our drinks and Rocket mouthed a thanks to him. Rocket then looked back at me. "So your a Phoenix" asked Rocket. "Yup" I said as I took a sip from my beer. "Okay, what about your parents are they both Phoenix's" asked Rocket. "My father was a human and my mother was a Phoenix" I said. Then when Rocket had asked this next question I felt sad. "What happened to your parents, how come your not with them now?" Asked Rocket. I didn't answer for a few seconds but after that I then answered. "My father died due to a heart attack and my mother died due to a rare Phoenix disease" I said looking away from Rocket. Rocket looked shocked by my answer and looked saddened by the answer. "I'm sorry" he said. "It's okay" I said. "Well you know the real reason on why we came here and I still need an answer" said Rocket. I thought of the options he gave me I could either join him and Groot or I could just go live in prison for the rest of my life. While I was thinking I then saw a branch come towards me with a Serbian ramonda. I then followed where the branch led to and then saw it led to Groot. I looked at Groot then back at the flower and for the first time in my entire life actually smiled. I then took the flower and observed it kinda resembled a Phoenix it had the colors of one and it looked beautiful. I then heard Rocket cough. I looked towards his direction. "So what will it be" he asked. I then thought of it again for a second then gave him my answer. "I'll go with you" I said. Rocket smirked. "Alright then, now how does the word trouble sound" he said. I smirked back and laughed. "Trouble is my middle name" I said. All three of us grabbed our beer cups and cheered them. "Cheers!" We yelled. I have finally found my people.

(Sorry if it was a little short)

Words: 510